• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Red Feather Lakes, CO

Sundance Trail Ranch DGC

Permanent course
3.835(based on 23 reviews)

timg

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
Premium Member

Join the discussion about Sundance Trail Ranch DGC

Love this place!
Pros:

Very scenic and challenging course that will test all of your skills. The staff is very welcoming and helpful. Maps are provided and lead you along your way through the woods and meadows. This course makes for an excellent weekend of disc getaway with camping nearby. Many holes have a definite line you would want to hit with many obstacles to avoid in the process, a true test of skill and stamina!
Cons:
Hard to find a lot of cons on this one. A little bit out of the way, just below Red Feather Lakes but the drive is very scenic. Tee pads are natural and a little rough, but I have seen much worse. Watch out for hikers and horseback riders, but not a real big deal since they move through swiftly. Cell phones don't work too well here, but this is actually a positive in my book.
Other:
An absolute blast! Stay for a day, or a weekend, it will never be long enough. Carry lots of water and/or stop and recharge after about the first 22 holes. $3/18 or $5/36. Lots of holes with 37 total last time I checked. Link to course map: Disc Golf at Colorado's Sundance Trail Guest Ranch
I don't understand why this review got so many thumbs down as I thought it was a helpful review. I've seen much worse get thumbs up. Looks like the review is 15 years old but you played it last year, maybe you updated it?