• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Thank you friend!

smitdavi

Par Member
Had nothing to do last weekend and a friend invited me to play in a doubles tournament. His partner bailed and he needed a replacement. I said sure and had a blast. Never played before last weekend. I came home and have been reading everything, researching all kinds of discs, and watching as many videos as I could get my hands on. Finally ordered my bag and a couple putters to get comfortable with. Looking forward to more reading and socializing with you all.

David

Was this at Crestmont? Fun lil' park, fo' sho'! :)

The Bloomington leagues were a really friendly and welcoming group of guys when I was in school there, they used to rotate leagues between Karst and Crestmont. Lots of decent courses within a couple hours drive of there too. :thmbup:

Lots of decent courses within a couple hours drive of there too. :thmbup:

Emphasis on "couple hours."

Not much inside the 1 hour radius of Bloomington, unfortunately. :\

This was at the new course at Edgewood. The put up 9 temps to go with the 9 permanent. It's a fun little course and gets fairly challenging in the woods.

This was at the new course at Edgewood. The put up 9 temps to go with the 9 permanent. It's a fun little course and gets fairly challenging in the woods.

Nice, I haven't been back there since they built the course. I did my student teaching there.

Ah, thanks for the info! :hfive: