• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Thaw Out Throwdown, March 5, Fort Worth, Texas

Johnnyfats

Birdie Member
From the same guys who brought you "Battle at the Briar;" Top Card Disc Golf is excited to bring y'all the, "Thaw Out Throwdown." The tournament will be held at Greenbriar Community Center at 9:00 AM. It will be $10 for juniors, $15 for women and $20 for men's rec, intermediate, advanced and masters.

This is a benefit tournament for the O.D. Wyatt High School Disc Golf Team. Juniors, women and rec divisions will receive a Cryztal Avenger SS and all other divisions will receive a Cryztal Buzzz for playing. There will also be an every card CTP for both rounds; first round CTPs will win a Cryztal Challenger and second round will win a fly dye Nuke. Trophies will also be awarded to the top three finishers in each division.

Last edited:
Damn, thats the sme day as the mactown throwdown.

You need to contact FunktyTown Flyers so they can get info for this event up on the website.

Damn, thats the sme day as the mactown throwdown.
We checked DD's and TitleDisc's calendar and didn't see anything planned for this weekend. Excuse my ignorance but where is "Mactown?"

You need to contact FunktyTown Flyers so they can get info for this event up on the website.
Will do. We're working with Brandon Milton on putting up our own site. As soon as I get a flyer together he said he'll send it out.

We checked DD's and TitleDisc's calendar and didn't see anything planned for this weekend. Excuse my ignorance but where is "Mactown?"

1st Annual MacTowne Smackdown
Saturday, March 5 · 9:00am - 12:00pm
Location Towne Lake Disc Golf Course
Created By McKinney Disc Golf Association

Will do. We're working with Brandon Milton on putting up our own site. As soon as I get a flyer together he said he'll send it out.

Get Top Card on FB. It's how I organize all events

See ya there.

good to see ya healed up and back on the tourney board!!!

i get off work at 7 am that morning. i will leave and get there around 8. hopefully i do better than the Battle at the Briar.... i was easy to find.. dead last on the score cards! lol but im ready this time :clap:

Less than a week away and it seems as though the word is getting around. Just thought I would let everyone know that Cryztal disc (Buzzz, Challenger and Avenger SS) choice will be first come first serve.

Also, this time we will be selling left over and extra discs as a fundraiser; we have ghost stamped Hornets, Surges, Predators and several others. I can't say exact prices right now but there will be a good deal and again the proceeds will go towards the OD Wyatt Disc Golf Club. The kids seemed to take an extra interest in the game when they were given their own discs for the round on Friday.

Finally, since we decided to do every card CTP for both rounds, we will not be serving lunch between the rounds. For those not familiar with the area there is a strip of fast food restaurants (Chicken Express, McDonalds, Taco Bueno, Braums, Sonic, Taco Bell and Captain D's) between Wichita and Forest Hill, right off of I-20 East. There is also Taco Casa, Wendy's and a good Chinese food place on Wichita, north of I-20 East.

sweet!! ive been wanting to get a hornet....

also do you get to pick what disc you get? or are they assigned by division? i have a crystal buzz from the last tourney, so i would like to get my hands on one of the others.

Latest posts