• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

"This is why i'm hot"

Luv2Disc1

Bogey Member
overall I'm happy with it, except for I used a couple suction cups as holders and one sucked a little too hard and left a small clear circle that's supposed to be blue. Might try and touch it up but was going to surprise my buddy anyway and give it to him.

Gateway Evolution Voodoo 175g (4 stage dye)
azdq36.jpg

2exmsso.jpg

23uvdzs.jpg

Pretty nice! IMO, if you made the non blue colors a bit deeper it would have turned out nicer. Upon closer examination though, the lighter color fits well. Just as in the originals.

riverboy said:
Pretty nice! IMO, if you made the non blue colors a bit deeper it would have turned out nicer. Upon closer examination though, the lighter color fits well. Just as in the originals.

Well it wasn't originally going to be blue just clear and the words in dark blue, but as you said the colors didn't turn out bold enough so to make them pop a bit more I dyed the whole thing blue (wish I would have done the blue first instead of last..)

b4 blue dye:
pxfnt.jpg

u should have done

Disc is why i'm hot! not this is why i'm hot!!

nice anyhow

elnino said:
u should have done

Disc is why i'm hot! not this is why i'm hot!!

nice anyhow

Your opinion is your own, but it's supposed to be a play on words. When I bang a nice 50+ ft putt with it and someone retrieves it and reads it, they smile and know "why I'm Hot".

You should try your idea "disc is why I'm hot" and you could have a disc coming up instead of a flower.