• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Ti Stability

Hoss22

Eagle Member
Just wondering if anyone else has noticed...but I got a Ti Stalker that is much more stable than the previous z stalker that I have. The z is 170g and Ti 172g. Just wanted to know if anyone else has noticed this my chance.

The stalker I have is noticeably more stable than its Z counterpart. The Buzzz I have is fairly close to a regular z in stability. Maybe just a tick less.

the Ti stalker i have flys a lot like my cryztal stalker. pretty beefy. but i also like a stable stalker. the Ti buzzz's fly like buzzzes for the most part. maybe a tad less stable. Ti plastic feels pretty good and looks cool too.

The Buzzz is very similar, The Stalker is a completely different disc. Very disappointed if this is what all Stalkers will be like in the future.

I bought a Ti Buzz as my first Buzz and don't care for it at all. The colorshift Wasps I have are AMAZING though. I can crank those hard and they are as stable as can be. I love them.

I bought a Ti Buzz as my first Buzz and don't care for it at all. The colorshift Wasps I have are AMAZING though. I can crank those hard and they are as stable as can be. I love them.
try a Z buzzz then if you have not done so. the Ti may be pretty, but i dosent replace a Z buzzz.

My Ti Stalker flies like a cross between a Banshee and a Firebird, whereas my 1st Run Z Stalkers are smooth, long, straight fliers. Later runs of Z seemed more overstable, more domed, longer break in period required.

I have purchased 2 Ti Buzzzes, as I did not want to base everything on one disc - both (176G, 178G) are straight as an arrow, with extra glide, and no overstable finish whatsoever, so nice for people who need perfectly straight shots on wooded holes, but of less relevance when playing with wind and needing hyzers. The saying goes "that dog won't hunt", and in the case of the Ti Buzzes "those discs won't flex".

Where did you get the Ti Wasp? Next to my Z Buzzz's, that's probably one of my favorite midranges in my bag. Use to throw Rocs a lot, but my Wasp's are pushing them out of my bag one by one.

Ti Stalker is very very stable. My friend's Buzzz is a bit overstable as is mine.

Ti buzzz flies just like a buzzz should...straight. If I wanted an overstable buzzz I would just throw a wasp.

Where did you get the Ti Wasp? Next to my Z Buzzz's, that's probably one of my favorite midranges in my bag. Use to throw Rocs a lot, but my Wasp's are pushing them out of my bag one by one.

At the Glass Blown Open

The stalker I have is noticeably more stable than its Z counterpart. The Buzzz I have is fairly close to a regular z in stability. Maybe just a tick less.

Exactly my experience....and I'm psyched about the Stalkers being more stable too...once you play with the Z's for a while, they start to get too flippy and touchy. This thing doesn't even really turn...it just goes straight, straight, straight, with a little fade at the end...a beautiful compliment to the Z stalkers.

I've had a couple dead straight, solid 300' runs with my Ti Stalker. One was a basket hit drive and the other gave me a (normally) near impossible deuce on a 650' hole. I'm in love so far. I snap that thing on a line and just flat and straight and fades right towards the basket at the end. I'm going to start taking it out more often to get a broader range of use and see what it can do. 300' straight shots are one thing, utility is another.

okay so im getting a few wasps but has anyone thrown them yet? im praying they start like the esp's and break in nicely.

okay so im getting a few wasps but has anyone thrown them yet? im praying they start like the esp's and break in nicely.

I have a 175-176 Ti in the bag right now that I have been throwing since I picked it up in the players pack at the GBO last week. Its money, plan and simple, stable and feels great in the hand. All the Ti wasps I saw were flat and were going fast.

I have one 177+ for sale if your intersted.

^got two on the way so im good right now but thanks for the offer man.

edit: thanks for the info too, now im really giddy about them coming lol

We did a review of the Ti Buzzz and Ti Stalker, and I noticed the Buzzz to be about the same as my Z Buzzz, and the Stalker to be very similar to its Z counterpart. I noticed a lot of ppl on this thread are seeing their Stalkers to be more stable, this wasnt the case for me. Maybe it is the discs, or maybe it is the throwing motion. But I would never replace my Z Buzzz for a Ti Buzzz....

If you want to see the review here is a link...

http://www.discgolfarkansas.com/videoscategory/reviews/

Latest posts