• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Titanium Update!!!!

Miamisms

Eagle Member
Nate Doss' Twitter.

@NathanDoss
Just spent a few hours testing the New Nate Doss Titanium Force, I love these things and they look amazing! Coming soon, so keep an eye out.

not really an update... just some news! got giddy and thought other non tweeters would appreciate the news :D

excited to see it :D

I saw on EMac's facebook that these are being released at the Memorial.

My suspicion is that it will look and feel like Gold Line.

The Legacy Clutch putter is a Magnet in Pro D plastic. I also have a Icon Canon in blue that looks and feels exactly like GL. I think that Discraft is pressing Legacy discs and they pre-released Titanium to the Ricos to test.

Not confirmed but it is my suspicion.

*follows @nathandoss

I need to step up my twitter game and get some DG players in there. Anybody know any other twitter-active pros?

My suspicion is that it will look and feel like Gold Line.

The Legacy Clutch putter is a Magnet in Pro D plastic. I also have a Icon Canon in blue that looks and feels exactly like GL. I think that Discraft is pressing Legacy discs and they pre-released Titanium to the Ricos to test.

Not confirmed but it is my suspicion.

I thought that Legacy gets their discs made by a company not in the industry? Maybe I'm mistaken but that's the impression I was under because their pinnacle plastic feels like nothing discraft makes.

I do love their Icon plastic though...great stuff.

*follows @nathandoss

I need to step up my twitter game and get some DG players in there. Anybody know any other twitter-active pros?

As posted above Avery does tweet. A lot about rare discs or whatever he is selling. Nikko has one but doesn't tweet.

I thought that Legacy gets their discs made by a company not in the industry? Maybe I'm mistaken but that's the impression I was under because their pinnacle plastic feels like nothing discraft makes.

This could explain Titanium being released to Legacy :p

Ti Force. Yes.

What I'm really curious about is what all the other molds will be.

Idk I thought it was made very clear by Legacy that they had no ties to any other disc golf company. I thought there was a video on YouTube that has then saying that they are having their discs made by an outside company that has nothing to do with disc golf.

Idk I thought it was made very clear by Legacy that they had no ties to any other disc golf company. I thought there was a video on YouTube that has then saying that they are having their discs made by an outside company that has nothing to do with disc golf.
Ah. Interesting.

Thanks for the clarification.

I picked up a Buzzz SS from a gas station in Battle Creek MI (not far from Wixom, where DC makes their discs) that is marked as Z plastic, but looks and feels a LOT like gold line. It's opaque silver, and has some marbling around the wing. I'd take a pic, but it's about 1/3 of the way through a dye. :)

I picked up a Buzzz SS from a gas station in Battle Creek MI (not far from Wixom, where DC makes their discs) that is marked as Z plastic, but looks and feels a LOT like gold line. It's opaque silver, and has some marbling around the wing. I'd take a pic, but it's about 1/3 of the way through a dye. :)

All of mccabe Buzzz SS I've seen have been that different kind of plastic.

All of mccabe Buzzz SS I've seen have been that different kind of plastic.

Definitely. That pearly, metallic sheen must be a similar polymer to what they use in GL. Wondering if it's just a ratio difference.

I'm going to laugh if titanium plastic is the same as the z buzzz SS run.

What kind of laugh? A chuckle? A chortle even? Or my personal favorite, the guffaw? Inquiring minds want to know! :)

What kind of laugh? A chuckle? A chortle even? Or my personal favorite, the guffaw? Inquiring minds want to know! :)

I don't know about him, but I'll let out a cackle. Probably the evil kind.

Or I may just imitate my avatar. One never knows.

Latest posts