• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Voodoo MOJO bag, Quads, 11.5 NEW KEENS DELAVEAGAS, Discs

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhuff

Double Eagle Member
Gently used black Voodoo MOJO disc golf bag. I also have silver quads that I can sell with it, or seperate. The quads are Phenix and are the lockdown type. They are basically new, just missing the "male side" buckle and should only cost a dollar to get a new one. There is nothing wrong with the bag, it is just a little small for me. It has great storage and I can carry 5 drivers in each pocket, I just need my pocket space. Voodoo charges $20-$30 for shipping so I'm taking that in to account with pricing, since thats what I paid...

$85 shipped. obo

$38 silver lockdown quads, missing "male" buckle. Cheap fix. Barely used.
$35 black quads, new in bag
For detailed pictures of this amazing bag can be found HERE // PICTURES

Also selling a NEW PAIR OF 11.5 KEEN DELAVEAGAS
$115 shipped for these. They fit 1/2 size small. MSRP $120 +shipping

Last pair of shoes $110 now.

For more information on these BADASS shoes, please click THIS LINK

Also selling all these WONDERFUL DISCS.

Last edited:
Harkeypuck highest offer at $110.. I will throw in a disc if you keep the offers coming. A mystery disc.

this is a steal guys! bag and quadshocks for just the price of the bag alone retail, if i had the money i would use the mojo as a weekend bag haha

I'm stuck between a Mojo and Karma, the Mojo seems like enough, but just in case, I want the extra storage of the Karma. It's hard, but this is a great deal, might jump on it....

I carry 12 discs because that's all I can hold in my current ghetto bag. But my ideal bag would hold 15-20 discs and stuff. So I guess I would want the Karma, just short on funds as of this moment. Saw your video review of the Karma dgfanatic7, good to know info. I also talked to Mike at Glide and he was helpful and willing to ship the Karma out now. I'm also looking at the Mojo for sale in the MP right now. Looks like a great deal for the Mojo. Just dunno, and my GF may have already bought me a GB Chimp as that was what I originally wanted before I saw the Voodoo bags. :doh:

I carry 12 discs because that's all I can hold in my current ghetto bag. But my ideal bag would hold 15-20 discs and stuff. So I guess I would want the Karma, just short on funds as of this moment. Saw your video review of the Karma dgfanatic7, good to know info. I also talked to Mike at Glide and he was helpful and willing to ship the Karma out now. I'm also looking at the Mojo for sale in the MP right now. Looks like a great deal for the Mojo. Just dunno, and my GF may have already bought me a GB Chimp as that was what I originally wanted before I saw the Voodoo bags. :doh:

I think the mojo would be fine for that TBH.

From what i've seen at least.

updated
Bump.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.