• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What disc golf podcasts do you follow?

NICKAS

Hey DGCR peeps,

I may be biased, but you all should check out the Disc Golf Show podcast.

The Disc Golf Show has been doing a monthly podcast for almost 3 years. They have a giveaway every show and have had several great guest hosts over the years, from disc golf company reps to pros like Avery Jenkins, Simon Lizotte and Gregg Barsby.

The segments in their show are News, Gear & Equipment (w/ reviews), Tip & Techniques and Listener Feedback. Great info that encompasses everything disc golf.

So, just to let you know, I am Nick, one of the hosts. So please, feel free to give feedback such as suggestions and/or constructive criticism. Everything is much appreciated. If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected]!

Shout outs to all the other podcasts that are doing what they do!

Thanks guys!

Keep throwing,
Nick Sears
Disc Golf Show
www.discgolfshow.com

www.patreon.com/discgolfshow
www.youtube.com/discgolfshow
www.facebook.com/discgolfshow
www.twitter.com/discgolfshow
www.instagram.com/discgolfshow

You guys do a pretty good job, I like the interview segments a lot. You get off topic a lot, which isn't all bad but makes some segments long.

Overall your better now than at the beginning and look forward to you getting even better!

Latest posts