• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

where do i post the "found" discs

MotoDj

Double Eagle Member
i got a couple discs i found with no number/ name
fig i'd post em here cause i dont have a need for them

i've returned at least 8 discs so far (with numbers)
so i dont feel guilty at all bout keepin the uninked ones, never got called on any of my lost discs b4

but today i found a disc, bran spankin new boss, middle of our fairway, sat there, smoked , chatted with my bud, bout 20 30 min go by and no one came over lookin at all, we were in the corner of the park, no other tees aim in that direction, so it was either dropped, or forgotten
custom stamp, if its yours time to describe to me the color, weight and stamp.... to a T ... LOL

There's no lost and found section because Timg doesn't think it's really reasonable to have one for a forum boasting members from across the country and beyond. I'd have to agree with him.

Don't you have a local forum? Or does your course have a park office or something of the sort?

I'd say it yours now.

its mine! :p jkn, just keep it, if you post it on a fourm someone might take it even if its not theres....

hehe, thats why i didnt say any colors, weights, or stamps etc
it was Rum Village in South bend, IN

brand new, not even a grass stain....

yeah, its a free park, no office that i know of, so its mine now, i'll ask folks i know from around the local course's, if anyone can describe it to a T, i'll let it go, till then its gonna hibernate under lock and key hehe, might trade it later, got 2 new boss's now, cant throw mine worth a sh*t, havent tried the new one yet

maybe one day i'll graduate to the big boys disc

yeah, its a free park, no office that i know of, so its mine now, i'll ask folks i know from around the local course's, if anyone can describe it to a T, i'll let it go, till then its gonna hibernate under lock and key hehe, might trade it later, got 2 new boss's now, cant throw mine worth a sh*t, havent tried the new one yet

Hold on to it and keep your ears open. If it was meant to find its way back to the owner it will. Don't feel bad about throwing it if you want to or lose one of your others though- it is your disc at this point.

hmm its not a ligh blue one with red stamp is it? If YOU describe it to me I can tell you if it belongs to one of the league guys...or bring it to todays league AT rum village..what hole did you find it on? Im guessing hole 14?

if you put it in your bag in the disc organizer then move it to the lost section itll put that disc in the lost disc section on the course page at the course where you found it , you can put misc. info under each disc so if you wont you could put if you lost it call or p.m. me

hehe, not blue either
i'll put it under my lost discs tonight, didn't even think of it

bad part is i only played at the village 3 times so far, i believe hole 3? not sure, it was early in the course, we played 3 full rounds, found our last time around

Latest posts