• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Will Schusterick's Discs for sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

firstrun

NEW
169g Pro Rhyno white w/ purple stamp $22 shipping included SOLD
169g Pro Rhyno white w/ blue stamp $22 shipping included
172g Pro Rhyno white w/ purple stamp $22 shipping included
172g Pro Rhyno white w/ gold stamp $22 shipping included
168g Pro Rhyno white w/ black stamp $22 shipping included
2 max weight 2010 Am Worlds Champ Katanas (orange,pink) $22 shipping incl
164g Champ Glitter Leopard (made for Team Innova Christmas) $25 sh. incl. SOLD
175g Flat Top Glow Champ Firebird (Ricky Bobby custom dye) $20 sh. incl.
179g Sparkle 2010 Japan Open Roc $40 shipping included
2 175g Czech Dog Disc Open double stamp Champ Teebird Plus $20 sh. inl. 1 SOLD, 1 LEFT

USED
170g 11x KC Aviar (5/10) bead still intact $20 shipping included
174g 11x KC Aviar (6/10) bead still intact $25 shipping included
180g 2008 USDGC Big Bird Roc orange w/ black stamp(6/10) $20 shipping included SOLD
180g 2005 USDGC Champ Roc (6/10) purple $25 shipping included SOLD
170g test model Team Innova Champ Groove (9/10) $20 shipping included

He will sign them as well if you want. Paypal only. PM only if interested. I will update the list as often as I can when things get sold

Last edited:
It is indeed Jamie! And everyone else, I'm doing this for Will so yell at him! And like the post says PM if interested, that includes if you would like pics, etc.

FR< you can edit the OP, it's the easiest way to keep track of things :) and that way people who don't read the whole thread don't waste your time :)

FR< you can edit the OP, it's the easiest way to keep track of things :) and that way people who don't read the whole thread don't waste your time :)

Not when it's not posted in the MP. I asked for pics with intent to buy some (including the rocs) but never heard back. Oh well! :doh:

I want to issue an apologize for not posting this in the right spot on this website. It's a little different than Ebay when trying to sell stuff, and this is my first time selling on here. Just an apology and I appreciate all the help you all are offering!

Everybody makes mistakes, no big deal really. Mods aren't as quick to move threads at night. I'm sure if you have any discs left to sell tomorrow they'll move it for you.

Firstrun you're all right... Welcome to the site man

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.