• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DISCVAN | A1-Discs

We have a whole bunch of stock DGA that I just haven't had a chance to get loaded up on the new site... if you are looking for something in particular - just pm me and we can work something out.

Included Signature SP Hurricanes too.

I have to say, I am a little surprised - no love for $7.00 Soft Magnets?

I was always under the impression that Soft Magnets were a very popular putter...

100_0490_original.JPG

http://nvy.gd/w1omuf

Merry Christmas Everyone...

What a great morning in the household today... Extended the FREE SHIPPING Offer for orders of $33.00 or more until 12/31/11 - Got a few messages from people that FREE SHIPPING wasn't working when they check'd out - I looked into it and looks like originally had the offer set to expire 12/24 at midnight... It was so easy to make the change, so we did.

FREE SHIPPING expires on 12/31 at midnight.

Throw Well,

trotter
A1-DISCS

Order was less than 33.00 - did you want to add something? Send me a pm if you want to add something to get to the free shipping.

Got all sorts of stuff at my door from you today, awesome prices and fast shipping :)!

Order was less than 33.00 - did you want to add something? Send me a pm if you want to add something to get to the free shipping.

I originally had about $45 worth of stuff so would get the free shipping but it was showing $5.55 for shipping so I removed the extra couple items I had in my cart since I didn't really need them anyway.

Any chance you are going to get more flat top rocs that are at closer to max weight? If so, I'll take a couple.

I originally had about $45 worth of stuff so would get the free shipping but it was showing $5.55 for shipping so I removed the extra couple items I had in my cart since I didn't really need them anyway.

Hrmmm... Limitations of free software, I guess. If someone were to put in the comment area at checkout a note about the dgcr discount, I could always use the paypal refund feature for the 10% if it doesn't work automatically.

Latest posts