• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] For the love of the Bird! ..Teebird that is!

nice !^^^^

here is my first teebird....lots of throws with that one!

DSC00795-1.jpg

here is one of mine that i let go. I have switched to the gazelle instead. I do not know how to make the picture bigger but i liked it when i threw it

Attachments

• IMAG0320.jpg
    IMAG0320.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 597
Another sick pearly one that i traded to someone for something good i hope

Attachments

• IMAG0263.jpg
    IMAG0263.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 694
these have been passed on to fellow dgcr members but i thought id share anyways.
IMG_08581.jpg

I dont have pics handy, but I will say that the teebird has seen more airtime than any other mold in my bag.

while were here...what are the plastic differences in 9, 10, 11x?

9x are taffy, 10x are taffy CE, early 11x are opaque candy (like the orange one above, often pearly) and later 11x are clear candy.

btw, that is only for KC pro. 11x champion is different.

when someone says kc pro in a listing. How can you tell its the good CE type plastic and not the KC pro thats like the putters?

when someone says kc pro in a listing. How can you tell its the good CE type plastic and not the KC pro thats like the putters?

most people call the ones in the pics i just posted 11x kc pro teebirds....then the reg champs are 11x teebirds

most people call the ones in the pics i just posted 11x kc pro teebirds....then the reg champs are 11x teebirds

For example. A 10x Kc pro teebird was in the PIF thread. from that description is theer a way to tell what plastic that is?

Latest posts