• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Radio Disc Golf Report

Hello.
My name is Corbin Daugherty and I live in Saratoga Springs NY.
I am working with a local independent radio station WEQX out of Manchester VT with a broadcast range that covers central VT and the greater Albany Capital District.
We are going to launch a weekly disc golf report, similar to the ski report they run in the winter.
However we will not charge any of the courses to participate, it will be funded through local business sponsorships. We will highlight one course each week but promote all that participate.
I just need contact information for the local courses to get website addresses, physical addresses and hours of operation, along with a course representative to help provide course updates.
All the courses that participate will have their website on a tab on the WEQX website for greater exposure and we will highlight one course each week, so about 15 weeks Memorial Day-Labor Day.
This could help drive revenue to the courses and increase volunteers to maintain the courses while highlighting and introducing this great sport to a larger audience.
Please help me find a way to contact the courses in our area.
Thank you,

Corbin

Latest posts