• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

12 Days of Discmas!

inbounds

Eagle Member
12 Days of Discmas starts NOW! Stay tuned to our facebook page for 12 contests in 12 days!

For your first chance to win a copy of our inFlight Guide, simply go to our facebook page and share the picture below...don't just like the photo, but share it. This time tomorrow, we'll select one person at random from everyone that shared the image. Check back on our facebook page to see if you won and to participate in tomorrow's contest: name that disc. Good luck!

I got it, but I don't get the Wixom clue....nevermind, I just got it. :doh:
BTW, when you post the URL it says the name of the disc.

Last edited:

I don't get the Wixom clue, unless maybe it has to do with the movie or something. I figured out what I think was the right one by sorting by stability and scrolling through the names. :)

Actually, the instructions say to post this URL (which doesn't display the name):

attachment.php

But we'll let that slide this time

:)

Attachments

• url.PNG
    url.PNG
    11.4 KB · Views: 72
Just so everyone knows... I won on day #3... Inbounds Disc Golf sent me a nice message to let me know I won. They shipped my book out quick! If there was any doubt in your mind, let me tell you, Inbounds Disc Golf is top notch, these guys have great customer service, and fast communication

My true love gave to me
12 omega supers soft 11 first run buzzzes 10xaviars and a cryztal banger in a pear tree