• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2024 dynamic discs open

Picks

AB - still playing great and usually pops off at DDO
Ricky - in solid form and plays well there
Ezra Aderhold - been playing pretty well this year and has the arm to attack every hole

Holyn - best distance player in the field
Nat - been playing well, has the distance and knows how to stay inbounds
Missy - putts great in the wind and can play consistently

It will be interesting to see the new Hole 18.
I always that the old Hole 18 was a rather bland finishing hole. It would take a major screwup to lose a throw on that hole.

It will be interesting to see the new Hole 18.
I always that the old Hole 18 was a rather bland finishing hole. It would take a major screwup to lose a throw on that hole.
You must not have watched worlds '22.

I jest, though, I do agree. I think it was a bland finisher and look forward to seeing the new hole, just hope a 4 isn't too easy in low winds.

My picks to win: Cole Redalen and Ohn Scoggins.
My picks who I want to win: Andrew Marwede and Holyn Handley.

Watched a little practice at #18. The second LZ is thin. The big change now is the spectator views. Tons of views from both sides of pond.

Can a player move the coozie, at the bottom of the basket, before putting?
803.01 Moving Obstacles

B. A player is not allowed to move any obstacle on the course, with the following exceptions:

[,,,]

3. A player may restore course equipment to its proper working order, including the removal of obstacles.

I like this course. It's not my favorite, but it's likable. Can't wait to see if hole 16 DZ psychs people out final round. Parker W airmailed it into the pond for a double. Rick shorted his 25' birdie putt.

Not a fan of new hole18, or at least I don't think I am.

FPO looked weak. . i mean Hailey did NOT play well., . missed 6 C1 putts and is STILL in the lead?!

Paul with a 8!! on hole 18

Hole 18 is really mixing things up. Four 8's, nine 7's and a couple eagles for good measure. Steve West should have a good time analyzing that one.

Hole 18 MPO does not look 'hard' by the pro standards. The Jomez round they were saying how easy it played. Anyone know how Paul got a triple? Did he miss a put into the water? I could see that. Now, had the wind been 30mph… all bets are off for any hole.

This course gets mixed up in my mind with the Ledgestone course. Yawn. Handpicking the good holes from both you could potentially have something awesome. (Or the inverse of that, something truly atrocious)

Latest posts