• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Drivers] Kastaplast STÅL - Overstable Fairway Driver

Looks like Kastaplast is trying to cover spots that a lot of people have covered, and I dig it. Important spot in bag, small, awesome company. Should be a great disc.

This sounds like it might fight for my Sexy bird slot. I've been wanting to find a stock replacement for those, but love the feeling of the color glow plastic. K1 feels even better, so it may take over, even if it is quite a bit more OS than the bird.

Nice! I adore Kastaplast. Phenomenal plastic blends. The Kaxe, Kaxe Z, and Falk are all great in their own right, but it's nice to see the Firebird slot being covered. I would love to see a driver more in the control slot area. Not a wide rim like the Gyrm. Something like a Wraith/PD in K1 plastic would be dreamy!

Right after I buy a bunch of Ahti and now this?

Nice! I adore Kastaplast. Phenomenal plastic blends. The Kaxe, Kaxe Z, and Falk are all great in their own right, but it's nice to see the Firebird slot being covered. I would love to see a driver more in the control slot area. Not a wide rim like the Gyrm. Something like a Wraith/PD in K1 plastic would be dreamy!
Do you realize the difference (of rim widths) between the Grym and Wraith is 1mm?

****, another rounded wing overstable driver. Some of us throw flick rollers, dammit!

But

Where

Do

We

ORDER

First

Runs

--------------------------------------------------

Do you realize the difference (of rim widths) between the Grym and Wraith is 1mm?

Shhh. :D Okay, well the feel of a Grym is a bit clunky for me and I try not to throw high speed drivers. The fastest discs I bag are 10-11 speeds. My arm speed doesn't merit Destroyers and the like. I max out at 400' with discs like a Wraith, Beast, Renegade, PD, ect. The faster drivers don't go any further for me, and I feel like I don't have the same control on placement. Anyway, it's prolly all in my head, but I love Kasta plastics and would love more releases from them.

Hmm, maybe my Kaxe Z will get company. Such good plastic.