• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] 1.19 ss omega,,Pearlie monsters,,4x jk pro aviar

Status
Not open for further replies.

warchyld

Taking paypal only..
pictures available upon request later on today when wife gets home with cam.

1. yellow omega ss run 1.19 20.00 8/10 SOLD!!
2. yellowish pearlie champ monster 10.00 7/10
3. White pearlie pro line monster 10.00 7/10 SOLD!!
4. white 4x jk pro aviar-x 10.00 7/10 SOLD!!
5. red roc with a 1995 La Mirada stamp feels like the flat top ones, but not 100% sure. 6.5/10 Make offer

Last edited:
Devin...werent u just complainin about money? U sell a 1.9 for a 1.19?

funny-dog-pictures-dibs.jpg

B... ur right....money talks.dev is still a kid so no wonder he uses dibs still

Dibs is stupid. If you call dibs you should be prepared to pay immediately, or it's a waste of the sellers time.

not an attack on the dibbers personally, just the system itself. sorry for the thread jack. buy this guys discs.

Pro Line Monster

Taking paypal only..
pictures available upon request later on today when wife gets home with cam.

1. yellow omega ss run 1.19 20.00 8/10
2. yellowish pearlie champ monster 10.00 7/10
3. White pearlie pro line monster 10.00 7/10
4. white 4x jk pro aviar-x 10.00 7/10
5. red roc with a 1995 La Mirada stamp feels like the flat top ones, but not 100% sure. 6.5/10 Make offer

I'll take the pro-line monster for $10. I have the money ready to go..just need your paypal.

Thanks!
Ryan

Dang I was just giving Devin a hard time, mainly because he smashed me last time we played

Nope. I pmed him and got the response that he forgot it in his wifes van, but that he sent it out that morning. Which was on Monday i think

Ok, I got one response that said his wife had shipped it, but he didn't know how (first class, parcel post, priority, etc). I went ahead and left negative feedback. My first bad experience on DGCR....was bound to happen, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts