• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] 1 disc you do, 1 you don't

Click as a noob: Dolphin, rare straight floating mid range.
Click now: Prodiscus Jokeri, overstable putter

Popular that I never got into: Roc. Simply too many varieties to keep up with so I switched to Buzzz and never looked back.

Click: Innova Viking- Some people love this disc and I am one of them. Though they don't seem to sell as much as a lot of other Innova Discs. I really wish they offered them in Star/G Star plastic.

Don't Click: Discraft Nuke (any mold)- Just can't throw them. I can throw over, under, and stable discs but not these. I've had a Nuke, Nuke OS and Glo Nuke and gave them all to my friend because I could not throw any of them for crap. The friend I gave them to can crush the hell out of them and loves them.

Click: Innova DX Wedge. its great for low power flip up shots and even jump putts on calm days.

Clack: Axiom Proxy. Loved the Envy but just could not get into this disc.

Click: f7, carves nasty forehand lines with a touch of hyzer and a smooth release.

No click: gator, I like the disc but I'm not a fan of beaded putters or mids for forehand. I can flick a zone just as far much more clean and backhand I'd rather just power down a firebird.

Latest posts