• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Auction] 10 Disc Semi-Mystery Lot - Ends 3/23/14 10:00PM PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTacoma03

* Ace Member *
Hey everyone,

First time running an auction, thought it would be fun!

Current high bid: $66 <sleekrbeekr>

End Date/Time: 3/23/14 @ 10:00:00 PM PST
Starting Bid: $50
Min. Bid Increment: $1.00

Weight: Max or close to max
Disc Condition: 8/10 minimum
Color: Various

Detailed Description:
I've got a 10-disc mystery lot I'm going to put up for bids. There's some cool discs in here, and I'll give some hints, and you can see ONE picture (but don't worry I've blurred out any visible stamps so you won't know for sure what it is).

Here's your hints:

- There are 2 putters, 1 mid-range, 3 fairway drivers, and 4 distance drivers
- The companies represented are Discraft, DGA, Westside, MVP and Dynamic
- There are 2 glow discs
- There is 1 first run, and 3 other limited edition/special run.
- All discs are at least 8/10 condition
- Some discs are inked but minimally on inside of rim. I keep it neat like that.

Bonuses:
If the auction hits $100 I'll throw in some HyzerCinema swag.
If the auction hits $175 I'll throw in an additional limited run or prototype disc worth at least $20. I might even let you pick which one!

With this you are guaranteed to get the bundle at less than the worth of the individual discs. There are no duds in this bunch, I just need the space so I'm cleaning out the inventory.

You can ask questions if you like...I might answer ;)

Attachments

• 10discs-smudged.jpg
    10discs-smudged.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 452
Last edited:
Hey everyone,

I'm heading out in the morning for TX States. So I may not post or update the OP as regularly as normal. All posts with a bid, timestamped before the end, will be counted as official even if the OP isn't updated with the high bidder.

Don't worry, the winner will have their package shipped out on time as well, I've arranged for that to happen. Let's get this to over $100 I'd love to give out some HyzerCinema swag!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts