• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] 10 Year Midnight Buzz

huge fan

Does anyone know when and what retailers will offer this for those of us NOT at Ams World?

Was wondering if I should get one of these.... I thought they looked nicer in the pictures online than in person.

I might go try to get one of these today in hopes that it will be worth a billion dollhairs somewhere in the future...

discgolfcenter has a few of them left....but for $39.99

hahahaha. I thought $30 was required. Or is it only $30 unless you would like to charge more? Screw these. Done with the Ten Year collectables unless they come out with something much cooler soon.

hahahaha. I thought $30 was required. Or is it only $30 unless you would like to charge more? Screw these. Done with the Ten Year collectables unless they come out with something much cooler soon.

$30 is the "required" minimum price.

$30 is the "required" minimum price.

That is sooooo stupid. Discraft gets there money either way. If you want to sell it for $1 or $1 mil. Discraft gets the check before the stores receive it. If they aren't letting you pick then it should be firm.

That is sooooo stupid. Discraft gets there money either way. If you want to sell it for $1 or $1 mil. Discraft gets the check before the stores receive it. If they aren't letting you pick then it should be firm.

Lots of companies (not necessarily in disc golf) have minimum pricing. I imagine you can look up the reasons why.

I don't particularly care enough one way or the other to say whether I think it's "good" or "bad."

P.S. "their" :)

Lots of companies (not necessarily in disc golf) have minimum pricing. I imagine you can look up the reasons why.

I don't particularly care enough one way or the other to say whether I think it's "good" or "bad."

P.S. "their" :)

Man. I hardly ever screw up there and their. Whoops, thank you for the correction haha. I just don't understand minimum pricing. They send them a check and can sell it however they want. If they want to lose money on it then go right ahead, that makes sense to me. Idk. :confused:

I'm not saying its right but i get it. Its not a "We'll let them lose money if they want" mentality. Its a "lets protect our vendors and our own profits".

They can legitimize higher prices for vendors because vendors will receive the higher prices from customers. Its a good cop - bad cop thing. The vendor knows he's gonna sell them b/c of course they are an uber limited run and are guaranteed to sell out.

You don't like the minimum pricing system huh? What do you think about minimum wage?

I have 5 tickets that I will be sending in for the drawing myself, still have a couple available for sale too. Feel free to PM me if interested. In regards to the minimum pricing, I also had an issue with this until discussing it with a friend who works at Discraft. This particular disc is a fundraiser disc, and that is why they are putting the premium price on it, not to mention the $700+ that they invested in the display piece being raffled off. And yes, that is a real figure. The vendors had to pay a little extra as well. As far as the $40 retail price from some vendors, get upset with them, not Discraft, they specifically said minimum of $30.

Latest posts