• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] 10x and 11x KC Rocs and 11x KC Aviars

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmitch

Eagle Member
I have a chance to acquire a few of these. anyone know what is the going price for them?

I am willing to buy some on this forum as well if anyone has any available. hit me up if you have some and want to unload.

ive seen used 10x go for almost 50$ on ebay, 11x used ive seen go for about 20$

i don't think so. my cousin bought one for $40 at the worlds this year.

if you get some 11x rocs, my cousin will probably buy 1 or more

i dont know what an 11x kc aviar goes for...i have an 11x kc champ one that i hope to hear the value on.

ive seen used 10x go for almost 50$ on ebay, 11x used ive seen go for about 20$

How thrashed are the 10x you see goin for 35-40 on ebay?

I have one, but it performs miracles so it would take some pretty plastic to get me to give her up.

11x kc champ aviar. Brand new on ebay 20$ and theres like 15 of them. 11x rocs ive been buying all day new for 25 and used for 18

you shouldn't pay more than $25 new for an 11x Roc, even on ebay

everything at Worlds was super overpriced this year

is there a huge difference in the 11x KC Roc and 12x KC Roc?

The other 11x Champion Aviar to consider is the gummy version that I have seen go for a pretty penny in the past.

you shouldn't pay more than $25 new for an 11x Roc, even on ebay

everything at Worlds was super overpriced this year

The ones being offered I think I can get him down to $25. I think thats a fair price unless there isn't much difference in the 11x and 12x.

I think my buddy may have a stack of KC Pro 11x Rocs like 10 to 15 maybe in all black or grayish color. Not sure. He is moving so may want to sell them all.

How thrashed are the 10x you see goin for 35-40 on ebay?

I have one, but it performs miracles so it would take some pretty plastic to get me to give her up.

i said what?

11x, 10x, 9x, 8x, 7x Eagles, Cheetahs, Firebirds, Teebirds, Whippet, Gazelle & Banshe

I have a variation of all of these discs used and I am willing to part with these as I am currently moving from MI to OR. I have attached a file with all of the discs I have for sale. Anything that is highlighed is gone, but everything else is fair game. I had to attach as a jpg as it wouldnt allow me to as an xls. E-mail me at [email protected] if you want the xls file, it is much easier to read. Let me know if you are interested and want pictures.

Jacob

Attachments

• Disc Inventory Complete 091610.jpg
    Disc Inventory Complete 091610.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 57
If they are black or gray they are 12X more than likely.

Yeah your right. He's just been sleepin on them for a few years so I thought they were 11x cause it was the same time I had a few 11x's

Gotcha

Did any of you guys get the file emailed to you from the cat that posted above?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts