• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] 10X KC Pro Roc

Status
Not open for further replies.

thanson77

Selling: 10X KC Pro Roc.
Really good condition. Pictures in profile. Weight: 150
Found it in a pond at my local course with no name.
Let me know your best offers. I'm more interested in discs than money but whatever.

a large variety. really anything i don't have (which is quite a lot). What could you offer? I dont really know how much this disc is worth to be honest I'm pretty new.

$47 for new and nearly max weight - the demand for a 150g one isn't there...

I can't imagine getting more than $20 for it

$47 for new and nearly max weight - the demand for a 150g one isn't there...

I can't imagine getting more than $20 for it

also true with the weight being so low

hmmm i dunno guys to be honest all of you who are trying to downplay the value are also interested in the disc so you have a vested interest in telling me the real value. but if you are right and it is only worth about twenty simply because of the weight then i might as well keep it because i'd rather have it. we'll see

I'm not interested in the disc at all, just telling you what a realistic price would probably be.

You can always ask for best offer on it and see who's willing to pay the most. Or put it up on eBay with a reserve at what you'd need to get to feel comfortable selling it at.

Good luck with whatever you decide. If it were me I'd hold onto it because it's going to keep growing in demand the less and less common they are to see.

Good luck with whatever you decide. If it were me I'd hold onto it because it's going to keep growing in demand the less and less common they are to see.

My cousin is doing this very thing. He's got about 100 11x and 50 10x Rocs along with everything else that is rare...hoarding all the goods for what he says is his "retirement"...pffff i say gimme gimme gimme

My cousin is doing this very thing. He's got about 100 11x and 50 10x Rocs along with everything else that is rare...hoarding all the goods for what he says is his "retirement"...pffff i say gimme gimme gimme

I suppose if you control the supply you can control the demand!

tell him to supply me with some 11x kc pro teebirds.

yeah if you find someone that throws 150 class i'm sure it is worth something to them....but i doubt that anyone is even looking for 10x 150gram rocs sans those guys. good luck and you can always repost it when you need something more specific to help your game....its called trade bait :D

Status
Not open for further replies.