• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] 10x KC Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManU

* Ace Member *
I would like to buy 1 or 2 of the following if you can spare them:

all 8+ out of 10 if possible
all 168-170

10x Eagle X
10x Eagle L
10x Teebird

please let me know

most of these are white (which is fine) but I have a sweet Red one and an Orange (Eagles) so if you have coloured (even tye dye) that would be superb

LOL
yes I do
but that one is in my collector stash and I won't be throwing it (I know that is heresy to some)
it is super nice though

it is on the heavy side for me for throwing anyway (174)

so I'm looking for throwers in my weight range

I don't suppose you have more hanging around do you Cali?

I wish I did. I sold all 4 of mine the first day I listed them. Made me a sad panda :( I really needed the money though and I made out way ahead on them. I don't even throw Eagles so they were just taking up bin space.

it's part of my disc down
the Eagle is like the Orion LF but at Speed 7 rather than 9/10
me likey
although I only just threw one for the first time last night

and I wanted to try and snag one of the others you had listed that day but I was too slow

Well if you feel like going a bit more OOP, I have 2 CE Eagles that may be on the chopping block soon as well.

I've got a couple 10x Eagles. One yellow, one white. Can't remember the weights at the moment. If you're still interested, I could probably get ya a pic tomorrow.

Well if you feel like going a bit more OOP, I have 2 CE Eagles that may be on the chopping block soon as well.

if they are in my weight range let me know and we can work something out

Today 03:25 PM
benjiiiiii I've got a couple 10x Eagles. One yellow, one white. Can't remember the weights at the moment. If you're still interested, I could probably get ya a pic tomorrow.

Benjiiiiiiiiiii
interested if you can let me know the weights

thanks guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts