• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

11-23-11 HOD

LtDan914

Par Member
White Birch Park
St. Louis (Hazelwood), MO
Rating 2.55

Hole #8
157 ft Par 3

014419ce.jpg

The last large tree by the basket appears to be a mando that you must throw to the right of.

course map

Looks like a good hole to try a roller. I would probably try and throw a FH roller through the large gap to the right with my C-PD making sure to go a little long so that I take the mando out of play.

Looks like a hyzer over the basket directly in front of the tee. Gator for me, hopefully I don't kill someone trying to putt out!

Looks like they wanbt you to throw in the direction the tee is facing through the gap by the basket and thats why the mando is out there, hoping to discourage throwing right at it? With more leaves on that branch hanging there, I would be more willing I suppose.

I will oblige and throw an Avenger on a hyzer out the gap on the right looking to go too far on purpose.

Last edited:
looks like that branch is in the way to throw straight at it.

the tee leads me to believe that a spike hyzer is what this was made for.

gl xxx skip shot spike hyzer

BH anny a Buzzz out a bit wide, hope for a cut and roll, finishing left 10-20 feet past the pin.

So I'm assuming that basket just off the tee is for another hole. And yet there's a mando on the HOD for safety? Makes perfect sense :confused:

I do like to play by the rules though, so I'll obey mando. I'll go Buzz on a FH roller for the big loop de loop around to the left.

Buzzz on a big hzey

looks like a major left turning hole

hopefully I don't screw up and black ace the basket right by the tee though

Either a Vector on a high, slight hyzer line so it stalls and falls behind the trees or a Firebird on a low, steep hyzer line so it lands hard and skips around.

I need to get up there and play this course.

I'm either throwing a newish wizard, or a drone

Fun course; ace runs everywhere! #16 here was my last ace, with a Comet. All you need on this course is a putter and a mid (I felt like a goof carrying my bag). That said, I'd throw an Aviar on this hole.

Latest posts