• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] 11x Candy KC Pro Teebird

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDFizzle32

does anyone have one i could trade or get for cheap?
no i dont want to spend 50 60 dollars on a disc
i just really want one...to throw

Cheap. Funny. Sure, I have 5 that I'll trade you for a beat DX Aviar. But I want a fuscia with black dots. 9/10. No ink. And a picture, notarized.

the heavier the better whatcha got? and im not sure i understand what your wanting sloppy....A beat dx aviar thats a 9/10?

Just messing with ya. Cheap, 11x KC Pro is like asking for an easy Victoria Secret Model, $200/mo Astin Martin, or a bad bottle of Sierra Nevada. Good luck!

only one i'd let go of is 158g... unless you have some CE plastic... then I've got some at 169g

yeah no offense but its annoying that people dont want to use them they just sell them...i dont really have anything man...i havent been playing long nor am i old so i dont have any older discs...i had one but thats on ebay right now..

oh I use them, both 169gs are in my bag now. the 158 gets put to use as well depending on the course I'm playing.

no big deal if you don't have anything I'm looking for in trades.

I've got a couple. And I throw them. They are not hanging on a wall here. But I hear what you're saying.

sorry i worded that weird i didnt have one lol i had a ce pro line spider that im not gonna throw so i let my friend sell it

yeah i figured i prolly coulda got a good trade but i didnt think about it and i just started on the forum yesterday

You are gonna need some good plastic to trade for one of these unless you just want to buy one outright...my offer stands if you change your mind...

12x Champ Teebird-175-9.7/10
ESP Crush-171-9/10(ink on back)
Pro Destroyer-175-9/10(ink on back)
First Run QOLF-168-8/10(ink on back)
CFR Glow Champ FL-175-9.8/10
DX Roc-Espn Stamp-180-9.5/10
5x JK Pro Aviar-X-172-6.5/10(ink on back)
CE QJLS-174-id say 7/10 on condition(but has alot of ink on it)

Then my 2 Maybes-
Hybrid Star/Champ Boss-172-10/10
Echo Discmania Pro DD2-175-9.5/10

this is what i have

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts