• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Trade] 11x KC Pro Cheetah (no ink)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desert_marine

I have an 11x KC Pro Cheetah that looks as if it's 170g or so (feels heavier, weight inks faded) I'd put it between 8-9/10, it's not ink marked. Looks really good. I'm looking to trade for the new Green Vampire stamped star destroyer. Any weight between 170g-175g in the same condition. I'm open to any offers though of Innova star or champion plastic. Please PM for info. Thanks errrrbody!

Attachments

• IMG_20191010_235527.jpg
    IMG_20191010_235527.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_20191010_235610.jpg
    IMG_20191010_235610.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
They are $16 on infinite discs. Seems like your Cheetah is worth double that. IMO

Wut.

Star is $18/$19 on there and DX is well...also not KC Pro plastic. Please try to be accurate with your information.

Wut.

Star is $18/$19 on there and DX is well...also not KC Pro plastic. Please try to be accurate with your information.

Not sure what you are trying to say. I checked on Infinite discs to see how much the Vampire Star Destroyers cost and they were $15.99(now they are 17.99). Most used KC Pro Cheetahs I have seen sold have been $30+.

Not sure what you are trying to say. I checked on Infinite discs to see how much the Vampire Star Destroyers cost and they were $15.99(now they are 17.99). Most used KC Pro Cheetahs I have seen sold have been $30+.

He was saying that 16 and 18 aren't the same number.

Sorry. Honestly I didn't even read the words vampire or Destroyer in the OP, just glanced over the price/pictures...figured you were trying to say KC Cheetahs were on infinite. My apologies.

He was saying that 16 and 18 aren't the same number.

Lol true, but no see above.

Status
Not open for further replies.