• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] 150g Destroyer: DX v. Blizz

I have discs with and without bubbles in the flightplate, bubbles in the wing is more important IMO.

My buddy doesn't have a cannon, but he does have snap...he's slowly finding out what I've been reading on these forums about the 130 weight blizzards...he's turning and burning his Katana and Tee Devil, and loving his 150 class destroyer. I have a pretty smooth release, so I can make his lighter blizzards work.

i have them both in varying weights. my main Dx 150 is now super flippy lately but my other dx is still fairly new and stable. the 130 class blizzards were way too light for me. my 158 blizzard i haven't thrown yet (still has the sticker on it). i'm gonna use it this weekend compared to my newer 150 dx and see how it compares.

Its all the same crap unless you get some of the good 1st run blizzard stuff with the bubbles everywhere, those things actually throw how they are spose to.

My buddy doesn't have a cannon, but he does have snap...he's slowly finding out what I've been reading on these forums about the 130 weight blizzards...he's turning and burning his Katana and Tee Devil, and loving his 150 class destroyer. I have a pretty smooth release, so I can make his lighter blizzards work.

I tossed my 150 Blizzard Katana the other day for the first time on a wide open hole. Threw it 400', unfortunately it landed 200' to the right of the basket. Sure was pretty to watch though. Now it sits in my trunk.

I have discs with and without bubbles in the flightplate, bubbles in the wing is more important IMO.

They all have bubbles in the wing, the ones without bubbles in the flight plate have poor gyroscopic properties and tend to have terrible glide.

Latest posts