• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Auction] 168 pearly day glow champ 11x teebird End: 04/19 @ 10pm est

Status
Not open for further replies.

snowren24

Par Member
Auction closed, all three Teebirds are gone, thanks JC! enjoy!

End Date/Time: 04/19 @ 10pm est
Starting Bid: $25 includes shipping
Min. Bid Increment: $1

Weight:168
Disc Condition: 10/10 unthrown
Color: day glow yellow/green

I have three of these, this auction is for one, its unthrown and 10/10 with a blue stamp. I want to say that these are .CA tooled 11x's but I cant for certain because of the custom stamp. But the club I got them from last year said they had been sitting on them for at least a couple years. I can just say that they are pearly, and grippier than typical champ plastic. They are all the fairly flat. not as flat as my sheet of paper flat tourney stamped Flicks, but flat.
I will be making all 3 of these available over time, and the winner of this auction will get first crack at the other 2 if they want.

just to add some info about the other two. 1 has a 168 silver stamp and is a 9/10 with ink on the rim, the other is a 167 blue stamp 10/10.

all 3
IMG_2677.jpg

one up for auction, took a bunch of pics to try to capture the pearliness and color in different lights.
IMG_2687.jpg

IMG_2689.jpg

IMG_2688.jpg

IMG_2683.jpg

Last edited:
ive got three club stamped teebirds very similar to these. i would say these are definitely 11x. so grippy.

U Cantrell if it's a cal tooled by turning the disc Over and read what it says on the back,

It will say rancho cucamonga cal. Or ca.

Just fyi these are KC Pro pearlies. The 11x pearlies were usually around 150ish in weight.

Would like to make an offer for the other 2 not at auction if that's okay?

Just fyi these are KC Pro pearlies. The 11x pearlies were usually around 150ish in weight.

These don't look as flat as a Kc pro pearly and I've seen some upper 160's pearly 11x ca champions birds before. IMO these are probably not Kc pro.

Hey guys, just checking in.
I you want to make an offer on the other two cali, (or anyone else), you're more than welcome to send me a PM. But as the auction states, the winner will get the first chance at the other two, so I can not accept an offer without speaking to the eventual winner first.

thanks!

I have 2 pearly 11x "champ" teebirds (not KC Pro) that are 168 and 170, just sayin....AND....31.00

Just quoting that for everyone saying he's wrong :|.

Not saying he was wrong, like I stated.."I have 2 pearly 11x 168 and 170, just sayin" as in, I understand they were USUALLY 150 class but heavier ones are not unheard of.

who cares if theyre 11x, or 11x kc pro. theyre pearly teebirds. and theyre an awesome color

Are these for sure T or TB mold and not TL's? It's just hard to tell from the profile pic where it looks like the camera is slightly above the disc, and you can't see the edge to get the full profile of the wing. I'm only asking because I just got a pearly TL that is CA mold from 2005.

Are these for sure T or TB mold and not TL's? It's just hard to tell from the profile pic where it looks like the camera is slightly above the disc, and you can't see the edge to get the full profile of the wing. I'm only asking because I just got a pearly TL that is CA mold from 2005.

they are marked T on the bottom. The one Ive thrown flies like a teebird and feels like a teebird, so between those two I never questioned it. I can compare the mold when i get home tonight. But I have no reason to think its a TL.

Status
Not open for further replies.