• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Trade] 17 discs up for trade. Innova, Discraft,Lat. 64

Status
Not open for further replies.

mhb2573

I have pictures of all discs that I'd be happy to email to you on request. All discs that have ink have my name and phone number (you can see if you request pictures). I have not weighed any of these discs. I am trusting Infinite Discs, the manufacturers, and/or the local retailers I have purchased them from. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Discs I have to trade:

Latitude 64 Mercy. 176 grams. Teal with blue Infinite Discs Bomber stamp. Ink. 6 out of 10.

Innova Blizzard Champion Beast. 157 grams. Blue. No ink 8 out of 10.

Innova DX Wraith with rainbow stamp. 170 grams. Purple with ink. 8 out of 10.

Innova Echostar Wraith. 175 grams. Yellow with silver stamp. Ink. 5 out of 10.

Innova G Star Archon. 171 grams. Green with black stamp. Ink. 6 out of 10.

Innova DX Archangel. 167 grams. Pink with black stamp. No ink. 9 out of 10.

Innova G Star Daedalus. 175 grams. Orange with silver "star" stamp. No ink. 8 out of 10.

Innova G Star Daedalus. 161 grams. Green with black stamp. No ink. 9 out of 10.

Latitude 64 Opto Fury. 168 grams. Red with silver stamp. No ink. 10 out of 10. (Mistakenly hit quantity of 2 when I was ordering on line.)

Innova Star Foxbat. 170 grams. Yellow with gold and black stamps. Ink. 8 out of 10.

Prodigy 400G F5. not sure of the weight. Yellow with black stamp. Ink. 5 out of 10.

Innova Champion Teebird. 175 grams. Red with white Infinite Discs Bomber stamps in a circle. Ink. 8 out of 10.

Discraft Z Heat. 164-166 grams. Purple with black stamp. No ink. 7 out of 10.

Innova Star Teebird 3. 166 grams. Orange with silver stamp. Ink. 7 out of 10.

Innova Star Valkyrie. 170 grams. Yellow with silver stamp. Ink. 8 out of 10.

Innova DX Orc. 166 grams. Red with green foil stamp. Ink. 9 out of 10.

Innova Champion Orc. not sure of weight. Red with silver stamp. No ink. 7 out of 10.

Molds I would trade for:

I throw a 100% Innova bag. Molds I am interested in trading for include Dart, Stingray, Kite, Roc, Roc3, Mako, Mako 3, Leopard, Leopard 3, Sidewinder, Viking, Gazelle, Cheetah, Tern, Eagle, Whale, XD+, Yeti Aviar, Firefly, Aero, and Sphinx.

Status
Not open for further replies.