• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] 19 discs, 18 CE Firebirds and a Eco Star Wraith

Status
Not open for further replies.

lion

I'm feeling frisky.
Bronze level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
Ok I have listed 18 ce firebirds with descriptions on my flickr account. Link is below and also one wraith for sale. I marked all with prices or best offers.

I will be more then happy to hold a disc for you if your offer is the best until the 25th if need be. If you think you werent fast enough to a disc its not to late. Its best offer so maybe offer a dollar or two more then what I listed it for. Thats if you want it. I am going to sleep now and will check back in the afternoon. I will go with the best offers or highest paying individual at days end or I can wait for payment. Just because you offer to pay my listing I will go with a higher offer if its high by at least a dollar. Some might be marked high so of course I will go with a lower offer.

Im sure everyone gets it. I do paypal and cash and all prices are shipped.

All but one disc is on the first page. One disc is on the 2nd page.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/55503618@N04/

Thanks and lets sell these. I need money for my kids summer camp.

Last edited:
Im off to sleep, I have another 12-15 ce firebirds that I didnt list that will probably get listed after memorial day weekend. I split it up fairly I would say.

Eta.....?

Ok, I'm up. I will process the 8-9 messages.

nice discs John

have we bought all of your 1.6 and 1.7 EXPs or do you have any left?
those last ones I got from you in the 167-170 range were awesome

if you have anymore in that range (or even 165 and up) please let me know

John, are the below all flat?

Yellow Used CE Firebird 163.2g FX
Red Used CE Firebird 165.1g FX
Cream Used CE Firebird 165.8g FX

They are all flat.

Wraith and 3 firebirds are of finally gone with another pending and tons of offers.

John, are the below all flat?

Yellow Used CE Firebird 163.2g FX
Red Used CE Firebird 165.1g FX
Cream Used CE Firebird 165.8g FX

Nice collection of Firebirds. I have to think on it though, and wait for the other ones you may put up after memorial. I already have 18+ Firebirds, but can never have enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts