• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Trade] 19 discs mainly putters and drivers for trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hfactor

Bogey Member
Well I'm itching to try some new discs again. Got a big list.

Wants RED means I got the disc thank you!

Champion / Z / Opto / Pinnacle / Quantum / Clear Evo HPP / basically CHAMPION TYPE plastic only please, unless its a putter or stated otherwise:

Wants for backups. I have these discs already but love them and want backups. These are high priority
First Run Ringers
I don't know if I get a special first run ringer or if its the teal ones(that one is teal trust me), but mine feels so good in my hand every other run I have touched feels bad. But I have not had another First Run Ringer in my hands. Either way I want more First Run Ringers.
Champion Orcs
Champ Valkeries or Star Valks - X Out Star is ok. Just lost my favorite stable x-out valk and 2 other valks in 2 weeks :(. NEED VALKS!
Elite Z Talon I know this is OOP but I have one and I LOVE IT.

Lower priority but very interested still:
SP Breaker or baseline plastic
Soft and Medium Ridge
Soft VP
Soft Summit
Z XL
Z Crush
Jokeri, premium and non
Laseri
Slaidi
Eagle-X or Eagle-L
PD2 Chaos
FD Jackal
Prodigy M2
Sabre
Zombee
Rival
Stag
Opto Trident
Truth
Verdict

No GREEN or YELLOW or any Hue of the two or anything WHITE. Please 165-174g. If its like a mixture of colors like swirly pink + yellow thats probably ok cause I have some of those in my bag and havnt lost them yet. I don't care if they're inked up. Basically Blue, Orange, Pink, Red and maybe purple or swirly colors. Clear is also OK, I can just dye it.

ALL OF THESE DISCS HAVE INK! unless posted otherwise. Red means the disc is gone

Yellow Soft Banger-GT 6/10 174g
Orange Banger-GT 6/10 lots of ink on the back 178g
Orange Banger-GT 5/10 Stamp wiped main putter for a year 175g
Red Banger-GT 6/10 176
2x Pink Cryztal FLX Sparkle Banger-GT 9/10 173g Was hoping these would be good night timer putters, too slick to grab the chains even though they are extremely gummy and grippy
Blue Opto Pure 8/10 178
Pink Soft Wizard 9/10 171 NO INK!
White Pro-d Ringer 7/10 174 pretty soft has a weird pop top though NO INK!
gvOvrvV.jpg

Sorry I couldnt add more pics you have to click the link to see the back of the discs

Back of Discs

As you can tell the banger was my main putter for a while. I now use the Ringer and the Zone. White ringer was gonna be used for a driving putter but the weird pop top threw me off mentally. If they had a Z Ringer I would use that as a driving putter.

White Blue Red Yellow Star Orc 10/10 Unthrown 175g NO INK!
Red Star Teerex 7/10 177g
Black ESP Stalker 10/10 Unthrown 166g (ya my pdga stalker, I dont like ESP plastic) NO INK!
Purple Metal Flake Champion Firebird 10/10 Unthrown 170g REALLY Flat Looks beefy! NO INK!
Green Champion Monster 5/10 175g
Blue Champion Tern 8/10 163g Too domey for my taste
Orange Bottom Stamp Z Surge SS 9.5/10 thrown 5-10 times
Tie Die Z Avenger SS 7-8/10 168g Figured out I like Valks better
Orange Elite-Z Surge 7-8/10 175g figured out I like Orcs better

4NyZ6po.jpg

Sorry I couldnt add more pics you have to click the link to see the back of the discs
Back of discs

Pink Lat 64 Opto Saint Pro (STABLE) 10/10 173g thrown 1 or 2 times NO INK!
Blue Gold line Fuse 8/10 180g
Custom Dyed (I dyed this disc) Lat 64 Opto XXX 9.5/10 175g thrown 5-10 times NO INK!
Red Bio Fuzion Escape 7/10 172g
Blue 2011 USDGC Echo Star Boss 6-7/10 175g
Yellow Factory Second Blizzard Champion Pig 10/10 thrown 2-3 times 175g NO INK!
Orange Millennium First Run Mortar 9.5/10 thrown 5-10 times 175g (looks like a gator without the bead)
Pink Star Destroyer marked *DS 7/10 175g
Glow Sparkle Champion Gator 7-8/10 throws very stable still 175g

63ee8vd.jpg

Back of discs

And last but NOT least, I know we got some Comet Lovers!

Neon Yellow Cryztal Bottom Stamped Comet 9.5/10 Unthrown No INK! Has a small storage scratch on the rim, I'm sure its fine though.
MqFtcle.jpg

Last edited:
Added 9 new discs and the images for all the back of the discs. Also updated my wants! Need Valks!

I have a new, never thrown, no ink, reddish orange, Talon Elite X (170-172 sticker) if you want to trade for your Blizzard Pig.

Oh, I forgot about that LOL. I've only bought one disc here, does that count toward a swap if I get the seller involved?

I have a great rep on ebay.

Where ya throwing all these Valks away at? I don't get to play much anymore, but I'll keep my eye out if it's around here

Two on hole 6 at grand woods and 1 at 18 on rivers edge @ burchfield :(. Two ontop of the ice when it was too thin and one in the river. Havnt played fitz in about a month.

Firebird, Fuse, and Saint Pro are going to be shipped out tomorrow. Pig will be shipped out upon receiving the Talon from Quest.

Shipped out the first run mortar and star orc today. Receiving a Lucid Truth and E-HPP Sabre. Thanks. Still looking for more trades!

Received Sabre, Talon, Ridge, Orc, Valk, and Zombee.

Also who ever gave me the Sabre and zombee i accidently deleted your PM so I can't submit a rating.. I don't remember your name on here.

Shipped out Wizard and Gator today. Will ship out Blizzard Champion Pig tomorrow. Thanks for all the trades so far!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.