• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

1st AND 2nd ace back to back!

mmyersdisc

Double Eagle Member
Ok so I'm at madeline bertrand course in niles michigan. Buddy and I were practicing for an upcoming tournament and I approached hole 8 after being 1 over pro par :(....I have my KC pro roc in hand...begin my drive and release perfectly watch the disc (with my buddy next to me leaning over watching also) and CHING!!! Fades right into the basket!!! Jump up and down FINALLY my first ace, signs my disc I mark it on my disc. Step up to the next hole, same thing hyzer it around some trees and BAM ching again! Back to back first aces!!! Whoo hoo!!!! K I'm don't ranting

Ok so I'm at madeline bertrand course in niles michigan. Buddy and I were practicing for an upcoming tournament and I approached hole 8 after being 1 over pro par :(....I have my KC pro roc in hand...begin my drive and release perfectly watch the disc (with my buddy next to me leaning over watching also) and CHING!!! Fades right into the basket!!! Jump up and down FINALLY my first ace, signs my disc I mark it on my disc. Step up to the next hole, same thing hyzer it around some trees and BAM ching again! Back to back first aces!!! Whoo hoo!!!! K I'm don't ranting

April Fools????

man I got my first ace today too! hit it on #12 at Bryan Park, then was literally within a foot of one on 13! i figured that was too crazy to be possible, but apparently you pulled off what i could not. congrats! it's amazing what an ace can do for your self esteem!

maybe that first one was a joke? i'm slow. mine was real though i swear! i'm still very excited about it.

yeah thats why im glad I had my buddy with me!! I told him as I was writing the date on my disc I was like...dude I did this **** on april fools he started laughing lol

oh and hole 8 is I think 158' and hole 9 is 230' if I remember right, hole 9 has trees kinda gaurding the basket from the front but if you throw a hyzer..(like I did) it will go in!

Got my first ace today as well! Hole #10 at beaver island in NY during dubs. already had a few people not believe because of the date, but i got witnesses :)

hell yea! what'd you guys get yours with? the ace and the near-ace that i had today were both with 175 destroyers. yes!

Congrats on the first and second ace Mike. That is stellar!

Given how many golfers have only one ace after years of playing (me) - this is incredible. Congrats! Oh, and write the Guinness Record people, they might be interested.

hell yea! what'd you guys get yours with? the ace and the near-ace that i had today were both with 175 destroyers. yes!

mine was a 170 champ tee bird... need a new one now, this one is retired

Latest posts