• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] 1st run champion destroyer and/or starfire 1st runs

Status
Not open for further replies.

PdgaNate39

As title say looking for champ destroyer 1st runs(think there is 2) and any starfire or sl protos... discs need to be 9/10 better prefer no ink but will look at most....better deals wins my paypal thanks for your time...!!!

I have a few old (NOS) fundraiser Starfires... how would I know if 1st run?

1ST RUN CHAMPION DESTROYERS HAD THREE DIFFERENT STAMPS (FOOTBALL, BAR AND BIG PROTO STAR)

1ST RUN CHAMPION STARFIRES HAD TWO MAYBE THREE STAMPS (2003 WORLDS AND THE 2003 WORLD DISC GAMES IN SANTA CRUZ). THERE WAS THE ONES WITH THE STAMP THAT HAD THE WORD "STARFIRE" WITH FLAMES COMING FROM THE TOP OF IT........PRETTY COOL AND PRETTY RARE. ALL OF THESE ARE PEARLY AND RESEMBLE THE PRO LINE MATERIAL LIKE THE MONSTERS AND SOME OF THE FIREBIRDS.

THE PROTO STARFIRE SL CAME QUITE A BIT LATER.

I DO HAVE SEVERAL MORE OF THE 2003 WORLDS.

Attachments

• 1ST RUN SF 169 PURPLE (BLACK).jpg
    1ST RUN SF 169 PURPLE (BLACK).jpg
    108 KB · Views: 63
  • 1ST RUN SF 168 PEACH (BLUE & PURPLE GLITTER).jpg
    1ST RUN SF 168 PEACH (BLUE & PURPLE GLITTER).jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 61
  • STARFIRE 172 AQUA TEAL (RED GLITTER MINI STAR).jpg
    STARFIRE 172 AQUA TEAL (RED GLITTER MINI STAR).jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 72
I think I have a couple football (or maybe proto star) champ destroyers around as well as a few new 1st run star destroyers. What are they going for these days?

price for the worlds, i have a couple of them like another, yea i told them through pm about spitfireball the worlds and sl, forgot about the football on destroyers... great info thanks...

Status
Not open for further replies.