• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] 1st Run PD's

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigCat11

I got a 1st Run 172 S-Line PD (Freak) almost a year ago. One of the best disc I've ever thrown. Not near as understable as the regular S-Lines or the P-Line the 1st Run has been a stable goto in my bag for the longest time.

If anyone has a few I would be looking to trade or purchase them for a decent price. I have a handful of tradable disc so let me know what you would want for the gem you might have.

Looking for white, pink, or yellow in the 170-175g range.

Wait, so when did they switch and is there a cosmetic difference I can use to tell the difference?

1st run pds have two types. It sounds like you have the Christmas setup (different bottom) aka prototype setup for sale at the Innova store. The problem is that both types were stamped as 1st run PDs (more of the regular run PDs). Your best bet to ensure you get what you want is to track down the Christmas stamped ones or buy from someone who knows the difference or the Innova Factory store.

The Christmas ones aren't real PDs in my view but good luck tracking what you want down as every nub on here with their lack of knowledge or reading comphrension skills attempts to offer you a 6/10 freak-stamped pd in exchange for "CE plastic". It's the 2008 Christmas disc with PD markings. http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26386

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts