• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] 1st Run Prodigy D1's and D4's, $19 each Shipped!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

burnin4

Birdie Member
I pulled a few pieces from my personal inventory, 3 D4's (171-173, and 2 D1's (171's). Last 5 Prodigy 1st run discs!!! $19 shipped for 1, and $37 for 2.

Ok folks, I'm offering the best deal on 1st Run Prodigy D1's and D4's, $19 shipped, $37 for 2. Several available. Orange D1's are 169-171g, Yellow D4's are 171-173g. Paypal only, no trades. Thanks!

IMG_0331_zps10630bbb.jpg

IMG_0335_zpscc991fa3.jpg

IMG_0334_zpsec1ed711.jpg

Thanks DGCR!!!

Last edited:
I don't need any plastic. Yet I find myself here once again shopping for some hidden reason. so..bump i guess

Will i get mine today? Tell mark to bring em to work! I have first dibs on the opaque since i was asking before the thread ;)

yellow and orange the only colors you have? thought I remember seeing red and blue lol

yellow and orange the only colors you have? thought I remember seeing red and blue lol

Yes, I have orange D1's and yellow D4's. They are gorgeous!!! I thought I was getting red's/blue's but got a nice surprise with the orange and yellows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts