• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2 Aces on film this weekend.

MurderMike41370

Birdie Member
So this weekend I filmed some amazing footage from the Socal vs Norcal tourney at my home course of Waller Pines DGC. Nikko Locastro and Drew Gibson for Norcal vs Kyle Eckmann and Gabe Cota for Socal. They were all smashing it! So on Saturday, hole 19, Drew aces a 434 foot shot with a Anthon Destroyer, the hole has never been aced. Before the shot, Nikko says he is going to caddy for Drew and tells him not to throw his Teebird that he was ready to throw, but instead to throw his Anthon Destroyer..GOES IN. Next day, Gabe Cota aces hole 6 (bout 300) with a bounce in thumber. Check it out!

No Zenny we make you feel better by traveling down there and whooping your ass on your home turf! 5 time champs! (of course I speak this way not throwing one shot to help).

Damn. You have a nasty attitude. People in Gridley don't talk smack like that.

zenbot<-----has no idea what people in Gridley are like

The hole that Drew aced is huge, it's hard to tell in video but it's a big shot over a bunch of iceplant across this valley type thing, if i remember correctly the winds come through there pretty hard as well.