• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Auction] 2 Predators and 2 Bosses Ends 2/10/2014 ends 10 P.M. CST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vonbeezy1

Banned
Auction ends Monday, February 10th, 2014
Minimum Bid increment $1. Opening bid $29 shipped.

Current High Bid: None

Lot Includes:
175g Dark Tiedye Z Predator 8/10 w/ink
175g Light Tiedye Z Predator 8/10 w/ink
175g Tiedye Champion Boss 8/10 w/ink
175g Blue Champion Boss Domey 8.5/10 w/ink

Attachments

• Z Predators and Bosses.jpg
    Z Predators and Bosses.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 211
Are you saying starting bid has to be 29 bucks?

At this rate it is 7.5 a disc which would make it hard for anyone to resell these, which would most likely make only someone who throws both of these disc in these colors want to bid.

Are you saying starting bid has to be 29 bucks?

At this rate it is 7.5 a disc which would make it hard for anyone to resell these, which would most likely make only someone who throws both of these disc in these colors want to bid.

I'm not in the market to sell to people who want to resell. If you don't want them, don't buy them.

then prob should list them out individually. i would give you 17 for the set. if you want to move them.

I'm sure he meant all four (correct me if I'm wrong, AFTC).

The auction section around these here parts died down a good year ago. Best bet would be Facebook auctions or like previously stated listing them individually.

Good luck selling!

I"m not putting this out there to be a troll at all...I'd probably split this into two lots and sell them individually. Finding somebody that's going to want Preds AND Bosses is going to be tough, unless they're crazy cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts