• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[FSOT] 20+ disc bag wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

zanna5910

My innova deluxe is too full. It's pretty brand new.

I am willing to trade my bag + some money for a bigger one or outright buy it.

I have the innova deluxe and a innova starter, both relatively new, if interested. The starter bag, one of the strap clips broke on the side but it could be fixed with some tape.

My innova deluxe is too full. It's pretty brand new.

I am willing to trade my bag + some money for a bigger one or outright buy it.

I have the innova deluxe and a innova starter, both relatively new, if interested. The starter bag, one of the strap clips broke on the side but it could be fixed with some tape.

I don't know if this guy still has this bag, but its huge. I almost bought it myself, but it was more bag than I need:

https://www.dgcoursereview.com/dgr/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8845

Also, some more info, its all blue, only 2 months old, has no physical damage, and is still relatively new. it holds about 16-18 discs plus a putter

if your still looking for a bag, i have a used innova compitetion bag. red in color. has two red bandana pockets sewn on each side, one for larger mini disc (discraft style) and the other held a lighter but ripped. also one of the strap holders is slightly torn. would trade you bag for bag if you throw in one of the following discs:
dx aviar 167-up
dx coyote 170-up
pro d wasp 170-up
pro d drone 170-up
innova boss 165-up
any plastic surge 165-up
esp force 165-up
any plastic avenger 165-up

if you dont got any of those, let me know what you do have and are willing to throw in. we can def work something out.

i dont get on the forum often so the quickest way to get ahold of me is through email: [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.