• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

200 foot narrow hole

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/view_image.php?p=course_pics/1022/aefe845f.jpg

I think this is perfect, and know how to play this, as i parked it fairly close to the basket on a really lucky shot...the idea is to hit one tree, then it goes OB, then curse, kick something so you break a toe, hit another tree, get pissed and throw a destroyer tomahawk from 100 ft, chase it down after it rolls 75 feet past, then try and finish with a good putt

This sounds like a personal experience

We have a course near grand rapids that has one hole that drives me crazy. It can't be more than 180' slightly uphill, but there is not even a 1' fairway. The hole is just a bunch of trees (although small trees) positioned in a way that there is no clear shot to the pin. Whenever I make it through its really just luck, which goes for everyone else I have seen throw it. It is a release a pray hole.

Usually when I don't know what to use, I pull out the Buzzz.

Me too. Seems like when I don't know what line to take with whatever disc I was thinking, I'll just get out my Buzzz and but it on a line to the pin...I never seem to have a problem finding a line my Buzzz can hit.

Sorry to upset you.

The point being that the truly great players wouldn't think twice about this kind of shot and wouldn't even think to perspire.

Yeah, I don't disagree with you. I am constantly trying to score lower and go farther, just like you.

Some people play this game as a release, though, to get away from their crappy life or their nagging wife or whatever. Those folks would rather just skip the hole and move on because they don't need any more aggravation.

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/view_image.php?p=course_pics/1323/c5be19fb.jpg

See the two trees at the far end of the narrow strip of grass? The gap in between them is a mando. I parked it with an organic Wizard, 6 feet left, pin high. If there had been trees to either side, say, a five foot wide tunnel, I still would have parked it, as my Wizard flew dead straight. If you have problems with tunnel shots, imagine them to look like this hole.

180g Flat Top Roc. It's what I use here...

hornets_14t.jpg

#14 Hornet's Nest "The Gauntlet"

wow are you kidding me?!?! how wide is that gap?

Just wanted to post this pic up. It's a bad camera phone picture but you can still see it :)
In tourney they named it "To V or not to V"

GetAttachment.aspx

I would throw my Wasp, cuz it is orange and already pretty beat up so when it hits the tree I would have a pretty good chance of finding it easily.