• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2010 USDGC

Now that sucks! Another friggin black eye. :wall:

Ya dang right, son.... What a shame.:eek:

Reminds of that Afroman song:

"I was gonna park my Ford; then I got high. I was gonna play some Didge; then I got high. Now my truck's #$%*'ed up; and I KNOW WHY....."

Wow chris was one of the last pros i would have expected this from. I met him about a year ago what a shame

From the article, it sounds like Cobus may have been charged, not Chris, and that may be why Chris completed the round and Zac didn't.

We need to have a drug test before any major tournament to show the world that we are trying to change disc golf's black eye. That way it would cut the field down to 1/3 or 1/4 and heck I could go up and qualify!

Naw, because of the USDGC, I hear the dude was only given a ticket.

They know how much money it brings to Rock Hill. One of the best spectator courses in Disc Golf. The town won't want it gone and no other organization will spend the money and effort to run the event like Innova does. No one even thinks about this, but besides the labor, they have $50,000 or more in tools, equipment, flags, banners, carts, rope, poles, everything that you could think of to run an event this caliber. USDGC at Withrop will be safe for 2 years from now in my opinion.

Latest posts