• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2010 World Rankings (WTF!!!)

I don't follow this closely, but I didn't see Avery Jenkins in even the top 20 anymore...wasn't he #1 last year......any info on the downward spirial.....is he addicted to Snyders of Hanover Buff Wing Pretzel's or something......Val still rep'd the fam though....she is going to make some baby very happy someday.....

Avery can't putt. That is what happened. Sorry Avery, if you read this, but I'm just repeating what I've heard lots and lots of peeps sayin' and stating what I've seen with my own two eyes.

^ I've seen it with my own eyes as well bigfoot. You aint lyin'. His puttin' needs help.... but then again so does mine.

Has anyone else taken a look at the updated world rankings according to the PDGA and wondered how the hell they come up with this shiz? How is Steve Brinster #3 and Anton #4? I know Brinster had a good showing at the USDGC but come on! Ulibarri was #2 at Worlds and #5 at the USDGC yet he dropped to #9. How the hell is Cale not even in the top 20?!? :thmbdown:

I'm thinking that the system needs an overhaul. It may seem trivial to us, but these guys have sponsorship bonuses tied to these rankings. What are your feelings?

is the PDGA using a BCS-ish system?

Latest posts