• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 Mr. DiscGolf Tour!

This event filled in 42 hrs.....and now had 5 people on the wait list!

thanks for all that pre-regged

99 great disc golfers ascended upon the disc golf course at Lehigh University - South Mountain for King of the Mountain! Steve Braud of the Philly area took home his first Open PDGA win! Pat Luchowski fought hard to overcome a few hole deficit to take home the Advanced win. Ray Rogers & Don Thoms fought a great battle that ended up with a two hole play off with Ray prevailing. Intermediate was won by Zach Anders from the Codurus area. Brad Coffer took home the Rec win! Tracy Gruber won Adv ladies, Gilda Lane won Int ladies, and Wendy Leigh won her first rec event! Great job everyone!!!

CTPs were won by Devin Machalick and Chuck Moyer.

Congratulations to Curvin Stine for his ace in Rd 1 on hole 17. Curvin won the first KEEN Ace Challenger and took home the ace pot!! Way to go Curvin!!!

full results from King of the Mountain can be found here - http://www.pdga.com/tournament_results/66824
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
April 17th's Dead Dogs Wake Up Call being held at French Creek state park is full! We had a surprising pre-reg with this event filling at 90 players in 42 hours! If this is a sign of things to come, be sure to pay attention to the thread updates and www.mrdiscgolf.com for updates!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DiscGolfPlanet.TV has signed on to be the presenting sponsor of the Peoples' Championship. The Peoples Championship is the Region 8 USDGC Qualifying Event & a Vibram Open Qualifying Event taking place May 14-15, 2011 on the Jordan Creek and South Mountain courses in the Lehigh Valley.
Pre-registration for this event is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! pre-reg will go live on the evening of April 1, 2011. This event will cap at 90 pro players and 90 am players, so don't delay.

THIS coming Friday, April 1 we will open pre-registration for the PDGA B tier, stop # 4 on the 2011 Mr. DiscGolf tour. Get in early or risk being shut out! ALL details can be found below

discgolf planet.tv PRESENTS THE PEOPLES' CHAMPIONSHIP
When: May 14-15, 2011
Where: 1 Day at Jordan Creek Parkway, 1 Day at South Mountain
Limited to 90 Pros and 90 Ams
Registration will open APRIL 1st, 2011
You can register at http://WWW.PREREG.ME
Pro – $70, Advanced – $60, All Others – $50
At Least $500.00 added cash for Pros!
The Region 8 USDGC Qualifying Event & a Vibram Open Qualifying Event
Schedule of Events (tentative)
Friday:
Random Draw Dubs starting at 5pm at S. Mountain
Saturday:
8-930a - All players check-in at Jordan Creek
945a – Players Meeting
10a – Pro's Disburse to South Mt, Am's to their holes at Jordan Creek
1030a – Pro's get hole assignments at S. Mt
1p – Lunch Break
2p – Begin Rd 2 at each course
530p – Player Party at location TBD
Sunday:
8-9a – Ams check-in at S. Mt, Pros check-in at Jordan Creek
915-930a – Start Rd 1at each course
12p – Lunch Break
1p – Begin Rd 2 at each course
4-5p – Ring of Fire/CTB at Jordan Creek
5p – Awards & Prizes

TD: MIKE SOLT 570-630-0003 [email protected]

Knight's Inn
1880 Steelstone Road
Allentown, PA 18109
(610) 266-9070
Rates ~ $60/nite for double occupancy!
Centrally Located – 10 minutes from either course

discgolf planet.tv PRESENTS THE PEOPLES' CHAMPIONSHIP May 14-15, 2011 at Jordan Creek Parkway and South Mountain

Limited to 90 Pros and 90 Ams

Registration will open TODAY at 12:00 NOON!
You can register at http://WWW.PREREG.ME

At Least $500.00 added cash for Pros!

Am player packs will include event pint glasses, dri-fit shirts and more!

Get your registrations in early as this is going to be a popular event and one of the biggest in Eastern Pennsylvania all year

for more details on the event as well as the entire 2011 Mr. DiscGolf tour, please visit www.mrdiscgolf.com.
Sponsorship opportunities are still available for the remaining events!

less then 20 am spots left!!! 60 or so pro spots remain...

mike

We are happy to announce that the AM side of the People's Championship is full with 90 players registering since Friday afternoon!
Waitlist will now start for those interested in getting in on that OR you can step up and challange the Open/Master's divisions! There are only 21 pro spots filled right now and with at least $500 is added cash to those divisions, your pay out could be very nice!

http://www.pdga.com/tournament_results/67763

***Announcement***
Addititional date added to the 2011 Mr.DiscGolf tour.
October 15th – Mr. DiscGolf presents…............... The Codorus Autumn Open!
This event will feature two 20 hole layouts played over Cordorus' 54 holes of disc golf!
The field will be limited to 100 ams/100 pros and will be a PDGA C Tier event

www.mrdiscgolf.com

We are happy to announce that the AM side of the People's Championship is full with 90 players registering since Friday afternoon!
Waitlist will now start for those interested in getting in on that OR you can step up and challange the Open/Master's divisions! There are only 21 pro spots filled right now and with at least $500 in added cash to those divisions, your pay out could be very nice!

http://www.pdga.com/tournament_results/67763

***Announcement***
Addititional date added to the 2011 Mr.DiscGolf tour.
October 15th – Mr. DiscGolf presents…............... The Codorus Autumn Open!
This event will feature two 20 hole layouts played over Cordorus' 54 holes of disc golf!
The field will be limited to 100 ams/100 pros and will be a PDGA C Tier event

www.mrdiscgolf.com

Tour Announcements!

With the Dead Dogs Wake Up Call in the books ( http://www.pdga.com/tournament_results/67283 ) we are happy to announce a few upcoming things.

- Keep an eye on the various Mr.DiscGolf communications (this message board, www.mrdiscgolf.com or www.facebook.com/mrdiscgolf) for updates on the People's Championship taking place May 14/15 in the Lehigh Valley. We are currently encouraging Open players (pro, masters, grandmasters) to get their pre-reg in ASAP as there is talk of opening the field to more AM players on May 2nd. We are looking to max out the field at 180 players and want to give EVERYONE with interest the opportunity to play. So, if you are planning to play in any Pro division, please get your pre-reg in at www.mrdiscgolf.com by May 1st! If you are an AM and want to have first crack at the spots that MIGHT open, please use the contact us page at www.mrdiscgolf.com to alert the TDs.

- Pre-registration for the Pocono X-Town events will open May 3rd. This event is going to be two separate events being held at the Hickory Run and Francis E. Walter Dam courses. Saturday June 4th will be a PDGA C-Tier singles event with 1 round at each course and will be limited to 90 players. Sunday June 5th will be an unsanctioned doubles event with 1 round at each course and will be limited to 72 total players (36 teams). pre-registration is HIGHLY recommended for BOTH of these events, so be sure to get in early!
More information about camping and Random Draw Doubles at Hickory Run on Friday June 3rd will be available soon.

Just called MIke, to get in for Jordan/S Mountain. It will be my first sanctioned game, I am stoked. Hope I make the cut for the waiting list.

Anyway possible the start time for the pocono c tier can be pushed back an hour. A 9 am start makes it impossible for a nightshifter like me and might be more conveniant for the hordes coming up from the southland.

highly unlikely, but I will ask the TD.
With it being 2 courses with a 20 minute drive in between, I doubt he will make it later...

we'll see though

most likely...since its the beginning of june...ill opt for a 10a start....i dont think daylite will be an issue :)

shows you what I know...
that is why I do PR and not TD work!

Hope that means you will be able to attend