• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] 2011 USADGC CRZ SPKL NUKE fundraiser

GO BIG: 2011 USADGC Z CryZtal Sparkle NUKE fundraisers. Red or blue, all max weight. First available @ Memorial Mar 2-5, after which you'll find them at sportdiscs.com. $25, All proceeds benefit 2011 US Amateur DG Championship, June 10-12.

NukeFundraiser2011sm.jpg

Last edited:
So I'm guessing no Buzzz ss for the USADGC? That's a major let down, who gives a crap for about another nuke.

This is probably just one disc they will be offering there.. BuzzSS is nothing new but a sparkle Cryztal nuke is.. thats prob why they are marketing this way..

-G

This is probably just one disc they will be offering there.. BuzzSS is nothing new but a sparkle Cryztal nuke is.. thats prob why they are marketing this way..

-G

In the past this is exactly how they marketed the buzzz ss... at this same time of year.

I know this will go unanswered because I never get a response from the spambots at Dcraft that post these new releases,they prefer to hit and run with these posts, but, that looks like a Nuke Plus with the bead.
Which Nuke is this ?

I know this will go unanswered because I never get a response from the spambots at Dcraft that post these new releases,they prefer to hit and run with these posts, but, that looks like a Nuke Plus with the bead.
Which Nuke is this ?

I'm sure it a regular nuke, other wise they would specify. And you would see a Nuke+ on the pdga approved list. Which there is not.

In the past this is exactly how they marketed the buzzz ss... at this same time of year.

Yeah but now that the buzzSS is available in Z plastic its not as special. The past few years the only way you could get a BuzzSS was from this event.. Theyve never released a sparkle Cyztal nuke..

-G

/rant on/
Discraft needs to get a better cfr program

where are my Cryztal Ringers????
or Zones

and sparkley ones

Innova releases special stuff using standard molds in interesting plastics

Discraft has the ability...obviously with this disc

DO MORE!!!!

and go nuts with the sparkles
use different coloured sparkles

CREATE the demand for your discs by running the special stuff

/rant off/
almost
give me a job in your marketing department and I'll boost your profits

^^^^
See Discraft

look at that

sold right there

Innova model to follow: fancy CFR discs
Innova model to disregard: redonk series of wide rimmed drivers

hmmm
dunno about a crud

but why not make a Tomahawk?

wide rim, really overstable disc that is good for overhands like toma... ummmmm yeah