• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2012 DGCR Hawk Hollow Mid -Atlantic Meet Photos

FredVegasDGC

Double Eagle Member
It was a great weekend of perfect weather for the DGCR members to converge on Hawk Hollow.

DGCRHawk1_zpsca6533a2.jpg

I'm starting out with the group pic. If you took some pics post them here.

Left to right on the left side of the pirate flag:
Prerube, Val (Cyclops son), Mattallica (sunglasses), Rocaholic, Warobert, Bravethrower, New013, Gottafix
Left to right on the right side of the pirate flag:
Cyclops, APfaff, Knicez, golfnbob, tim (I can't remember his DGCR name), Jrawk, Jabruzzo, Fredvegas

Not pictured: Fortheglory, VeganRay, Biscoe.

WHICH MEETUP WAS BETTER THAT ONE OR FLYBOY :|?

Just kidding, hope you guys had an awesome time :).

WHICH MEETUP WAS BETTER THAT ONE OR FLYBOY :|?

Just kidding, hope you guys had an awesome time :).

what a silly question.

they both were.

I want to say a big thank you to jrawk for putting this on, fredvegas for the sweet dye jobs, biscoe and his nephew for allowing to be there and vegan ray for the delicious food. what a ridiculious weekend.

and thanks apfaff for carrying me to the doubles win, don't forget us when you go pro.

Kevin,

Thanks for taking all the pictures. I never knew how bad my form looked until I saw pictures of myself throwing....I need serious help!! I was wondering if you could e-mail me those photos. Thanks once again for all the food..

I want to give a quick shot out to Biscoe for letting us use your facility this past weekend. Thanks you. It was truly a great time and look forward to possibly doing again in the future.

And to my Tiki partner Prerube.....yeah we showed em Obi Wan....the force is strong in you kid.