• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2012 GBO!

Yeah, he shot a 62. Did you see his Eagle 2 on hole 12 at Jones gold though?? OB road right, and creek left with trees all down the middle and slightly uphill. He threw a MONSTER anny shot left and was pin high 600ft deep... I saw people take quadruple circle 11s on that hole. The man is a beast.

looked pretty crazy out there, kind of made that top card look like mere mortals out there, felt bad watching big jerm go ob on his drives the first 3 holes...

My grip bag that was sitting on my stool fell over more times than I could count. I tossed my midrange maybe a foot to the side as I was lining up for a putt and it picked up and rolled over 100ft away. All we could do was just laugh at that point in the round. Its out of your hands when your brand new Xcal turns into a roller when thrown on a hyzer line. lol

I recall similar conditions like this in the 06 Bowling Green Ams, I remember everyone on my card was putting with drivers because there was never any hope of getting a putter close to the basket without it sailing behind you.

Latest posts