• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2012 Southern California May Meet

I gotta head out to work but will for sure get one on a break at work.
people who nhave already booked in M can switch to O for $5.
Looks like our best bet is 57-64 in O. They are the most shady, and are off by themselves.
So thats where I'm gonna book. :hfive:

Ya'll like the art??!?!!??!? :thmbup:

Awesome. We'll go for the same :hfive:

Artwork is pretty sweet, I can't wait to see it on discs and/or shirts. I'm so stoked. I'm gonna have my girlfriend, and two other peeps with me this time. We also might have two more people flying out to meet us in Vegas or LA and they'll be coming as well, so maybe 6 of us total. It's going to be so much ****ing fun.

Awesome. We'll go for the same :hfive:

Artwork is pretty sweet, I can't wait to see it on discs and/or shirts. I'm so stoked. I'm gonna have my girlfriend, and two other peeps with me this time. We also might have two more people flying out to meet us in Vegas or LA and they'll be coming as well, so maybe 6 of us total. It's going to be so much ****ing fun.

Woohoo! :hfive:

Offr to work but I'll post what I get later on!

i may not be able to stay for the whole weekend but could i come and play a round and maybe kick it for a while on one of the days ????????

You won't regret it. Awesome course, great people, and lots of drinking, what could be better?

Actually you might have one regret...that you can't stay the whole weekend.

I too will post the site as soon as we have it booked, can't wait.

You are such the trooper.

Hell yeah. I can't miss this. Getting my taxes back in a week and saving all of it for the trip, so it's pretty much paid for and this time I'm bringing more troopers with me. It's going to be ****ing sweet.

I missed the 5pm cut off time to get a reservation. :thmbdown:
I'll get one tomorrow for sure though! :clap:

We should all get a site in "O" or Osprey, sites 57-64! :hfive:

osprey_cg.gif

Last edited:
I booked today, site 58. Can't Wait.

I'll get 57 or 59 tomorrow! :thmbup:

Suddenly I'm SUPER EXCITED!!!
So stoked that you're bringing a whole crew this time roadtrip!

I guess the next step is to get the Player's Pack set up.

Roadtrip, what all was in the OH meet Player's pack and how much did you charge?

I'm probably going to go with Legacy... I figured it made sense... SoCal Meet & SoCal company!
(Plus I think I'm gonna be able to get a good deal!)

I ended up charging just the cost of the pack, plus I added in all the shipping costs to each pack, ended up being a $4 or so a pack. Mine were $29.50 and included:

1 Star Leopard
1 DX Roc
1 Dri-fit Tshirt
1 Microfiber towel
1 Custom Bag Tag

The Shirt, towel, and tag all came in the Paragon package and those were $12.00 per pack and the discs from Innova were $9 for the Leopards and $4.50 for the Rocs. Everything turned out great, Paragon is an easy company to work with and the shirts and bag tags came out great.

I think it's a great idea to go with Legacy, I love their stuff I have bought so far. I don't really throw them, but the plastic is nice, durable, and has a great feel. My suggestion would be to definitely include the Clutch or their new putter coming out if available so that players of every skill level can use them, not too many rec player's out there really need to be throwing the Rampage or Cannon, but they are still awesome discs, mine are signed and hanging on the wall.

I'm super excited too man, I can't wait to throw with you again. The next best site, maybe even the better one is definitely 57, hope you end up getting that, or at least 59. Our site will be party central for sure there is going to be at least 5, maybe 7 us, my crew plus sillybizz, woot. So excited.

Awesome, glad you got a site. It's starting to come together for sure. Where's the rest of the Socal peeps? They should be getting excited for this, it's not too far away now.

We are leaving Ohio on April 25th, hitting parts of Route 66, the Grand Canyon, and Vegas before coming into LA for a couple of days, think we get there on Tuesday. I'm definitely taking the crew to Oak Grove and Sylmar either on Tuesday the 1st or Wednesday the 2nd. I don't know if anyone would be available and down to play, but if you are hit me up for sure.

Besides disc golf we'll be doing some site seeing and **** around the greater LA area as well, anyone have some recommendations?

Man I am so excited for this trip, haven't made it back out there since last year's meet and it's been killing me.

Im going to TRY and do the little personalized framed pictures for all the attendees. Im for sure going to do 3 Prizes. 1 Overall champ/ Low Round/ or whoever Snap want to give it to, And 2 for the Doubles Champs. My Doubles Champ picture looks great on my wall. Thanks Howard!!!!

Cant wait for this one, Im going down solo so I would like to hook up with someone on a site.

Latest posts