• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] 2013 Discs

ABrown4444

I've noticed all the new Buzzz's. Pro D Team Stamp Challengers. Cryztal Challengers and A Z Tracker's all have a new Discraft Logo inside the rim along with the name of the disc in a new font. Has anyone noticed anything different from any of these new runs especially the new Buzzz?
tmtiuUesd9oPF-ojZPqko6Do9ikQHrXqFX5S5LghSQ=w204-h239-p-no

_f6cNjoyU61uO9Gr36LrwqE10Yr8B93pKb8JPapowA=w204-h239-p-no

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/LYLaZyXJ4LFQ7U7Zu9IOwG1ABKSBz4nhQzv1hkKOsA=w204-h239-p-no
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/vb-qW9QHjJEngPD8G8q8J3Cz_kaDpNAMLTzZFmwrbQ=w204-h239-p-no

I have not noticed a slanted rim either, I would say that its your mind playing tricks on you.

Disc golfers nightmare... Entire bag mutated into plus mold discs! Noooooooo!

As a side note, any of you youngins dress up as a plus mold disc for Halloween to scare the local disc golf players?

Screaming plus mold is akin to an bio warfare scare, it seems. Yet, does no one recognize that some of lat64 discs--gasp--are plus mold by design?!

Last edited:
Disc golfers nightmare... Entire bag mutated into plus mold discs! Noooooooo!

As a side note, any of you youngins dress up as a plus mold disc for Halloween to scare the local disc golf players?

Screaming plus mold is akin to an bio warfare scare, it seems. Yet, does no one recognize that some of lat64 discs--gasp--are plus mold by design?!

Pretty sure everybody realizes that.

Interesting, anyway. That said, I don't use discraft's drivers so a plus rim won't bother me if it does, in fact, exist on those. Mids feel just fine with a plus rim, the exception being the tursas. No thanks.

I'll be on the lookout for the differences though; this stuff always fascinates me. I'd like to get someone who talks straight and just ask them why it happened, be it intentional or not. So many things are varied in the industry, and I like to hear the reasoning except nobody ever admits or explains why they changed something when they do.

My newer Buzzz is different than my older Buzzz, It's suuuuper understable in comparison. I kinda like it. But, sadly, dont put it in the bag often

New buzz seems fine. No plus rim or stability problems.

the flx buzzes that I saw are domier than the older ones and the plastic isn't as grippy. still very flexible though. i have a brand new one in my trade pile right now if that says anything about them.

Latest posts