• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 Pro Worlds at Lemon Lake

It jsut took me 40 minutes to catch up with this thread. i left off at 6 p.m. last night. of the 20 pages i jsut read maybe 15 posts were about peoples play in the TOURNAMENT. Holy driftnation.

sorry had to get it on the drift to

Go Paige!

There seems to be no chatter among the women at all.

I would think at this level, the chatter is probably limited to time at the tee (backups and such). Not a lot of breezy conversation when they're all focused on playing.

we all know that they suck at what they do. cant we just move past it...either do something about it or give up the whin-fest. lets just talk worlds here.
or go to another thread just for that. may i suggest
http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93501

^This. I don't disagree its tough to watch at times but lets get past it and watch some golf.

Ragna moved to Prodigy in the spring.

Paige's putt on 13 was sick and I would be thrilled to hit the belt from where either Des or Ragna were.

+1 I would love to see Des win this world title. I would love to see Elaine King in the finals too

I would also love to see Elaine in the finals. She's an awesome player and I appreciate that she is still playing FPO rather than FMO.

Yes, I believe that she is.

Did Catrina get her sleeve lasered off or is my stream quality so bad I cant see it?

Cat's not on the stream. I think you might be looking at Ragna thinking it's Cat. Both blondes, both Prodigy.

but also your stream quality is that bad, no one has a face in mine from 20'

There's no way to change quality is there?
Kind of an "on/off" thing and that's about it I think.

I could have missed an option though.

There's no way to change quality is there?
Kind of an "on/off" thing and that's about it I think.

I could have missed an option though.

No, no option. Shame too, because I think if they downgrade the stream (they're putting out HD even if doesn't always look it after it's processed and gets to our computer screens), they might solve the lag issues. Lower quality output wouldn't take as much bandwidth.

Also, why is no one caddying for Val or Des?
That'd be a rad gig to get, IMHO.

Also, why is no one caddying for Val or Des?
That'd be a rad gig to get, IMHO.

i dont think either of them typically have caddies. i know a few people who feel like that throws them off their game.

For those of you familiar with the courses, are they particularly rhbh friendly? I notice among mpo and fpo there have been some forehanders that seem to be struggling a bit.
Blue doesnt matter what you throw
the other 3 have alot of drawn out lines, not alot of hard hyzers. so i could see forehanders struggling to keep a slow fade going and not having it splash in. the bad part about using OS discs to FH all the time.

Last edited: