• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 Pro Worlds at Lemon Lake

Stream not found...stream not found...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:wall::wall::wall:

Stream not found...stream not found...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:wall::wall::wall:

mine looped back about 1 min but is otherwise fine. watching ragna approach on 6

I think it killed my internet, I'm having general connection problems now

What course are masters playing in the AM? Climo is 13 down after 16. Friggin amazing.

What course are masters playing in the AM? Climo is 13 down after 16. Friggin amazing.
Super Red.

PW2013_Sched_v2_4.gif

I watched a lot of the coverage from yesterday last night and my only complaint was mentioned before... it's hard to navigate as one giant block of 5 hours worth of coverage. Kind of a non-complaint though and overall I thought the coverage was great.

Streaming it now about 5 or so holes behind live and it's great. I don't find the commentary too bad for the most part and footage itself is pretty good. :thmbup:

Barry needs a Sig Tour disc lol. It needs to have earbuds stamped on it.

wow. climo is ridiculous.

neither him or barry with a bogey all morning and only two on the whole card. fun golf.