• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 Pro Worlds at Lemon Lake

When I played with Barry a couple of years ago at the SF Safari, his go to was a pro starfire

He shot 48 on the same course Tuesday and it was 1068.

1080 at the MOST. 1075 is my guess.

Does anyone else feel bothered by the fact that guys are putting up 15 under par rounds at the world championships and that lead cards are almost completely bogey free?

yes. chuck does.

its not 'guys'. its one 'guy'. the best player ever.

major thread drift in 3... 2... 1...

Last edited:
every year bnbanbury. . .these guys are incredibly skilled and disc tech certainly helps. I agree with you, but this Worlds is in no way a statistical anomaly. Every big event, the same thing, except USDGC

Does anyone else feel bothered by the fact that guys are putting up 15 under par rounds at the world championships and that lead cards are almost completely bogey free?

"You can't make a hole that (world class players) can't birdie"

- Cam Todd

Well granted that -15 is for masters. Overall though, I've not been super impressed with the two courses I saw yesterday for the Open players. Nothing overtly against them but they didn't seem all that interesting or particularly demanding (for those players) aside from the uber thick rough.

No because bottom line is the guy that plays the best all week will win. I dont care how easy the courses appear to be, u still have to execute the shot at the biggest tourney of our sport.

As long as the baskets are the size they are, these scores will never stop.

It's really that simple.

yes. chuck does.

its not 'guys'. its one 'guy'. the best player ever.

major thread drift in 3... 2... 1...

The Mpo lead card went bogey free yesterday and I there was only one on the card the day before.

If we're worried about -15s, then the pars should be adjusted to befit these elite players. That means calling more holes what they really are: par 2. But of course, we'll never see that. Par 2 is just "wrong".

I just can't believe how many openish field par 3's there are.

Fantasy Picks are looking good 580 out of a possible 600.

Wysocki 94
McBeth 100
Schusterick 90
Doss 97

Pierce 120
Climo 99

I see Climo staying hot and catching Barry in the 2nd round. The FPO will end up going down to the wire. McBeth and Doss will stay on or near the lead card the rest of the way. Make or break round from Schusterick today. Ricky plays like he's rated the next two days and he'll be applying serious pressure as well.

Go play these courses and you will realize that they are bogey free because they are just that good. Why does it bother you that these world class disc golfers are REALLY REALLY good?

Latest posts